10.18.2010

Share your thoughts! Starting a new year on IHOD

(source: imgfave via pinterest)


 Since I am starting a new year for my business/blog, its a great time to refresh! You will be seeing some fun new topics and posts as well as the start of sponsorship opportunites:) I will be continuing much of the same content such as artistry features and blogger interviews, etc. ... So I ask your opinion on what you would like to see even more of??? I appreciate each of you, and your opinion is important to me:)


1. Small businesses topics- behind the scenes tips, interviews, studio/office tours of sm. businesses.
2. Style Files and Style Layouts - Where to find affordable fashion, trend alerts, designer tips, etc.
3. Inspiration spotlights- motivating topics of inspiration whether it be a mommy blogger, budding entrepeneur, etc. Suggest your inspiration ideas!
4. More DIY's and tutorials- free printables and how-to's for home decor, crafts, etc.


If you have any other suggestions, please let me know! 
Now's the chance to see your favorite topics here on IHOD:) Simply comment or vote in the poll!


Also, announcing the winner of the Shopbop gift card giveaway!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's brand new giveaway! Hint: you will LOVE this for your home:)




23 comments:

  1. Although I like blogs with a mixture of all of the above, I think my favorites are the DIYs and tutorials. Loving your blog so far!

    http://ashleyanderic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted!!! But I dont think it went through? i voted for more DIYs and tutorials! :)

    I freaking love that picture!!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love DIY's -but rarely get to do them, and I also really love Style Files - affordable fashion! I wish you were for hire to help me go shopping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all great! I like the DIY's too. P.S. You are like super woman, I think that you're my hero. :) P.S. that picture is soooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for #2 #4 although I enjoy them all. You didn't have on their however more fun pictures of YOU & your adorable family :-)

    Miss you Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog as is but I always appreciate a good DIY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the inspiration spotlights and DIY projects! How exciting Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love DIY projects and artistry features. :) Plus more images of that cutey pie little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That photo is too cute!

    Hmm, I think I'd vote on #4.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I rarely do DIYs, but I love seeing them! I still want to try those pretty clothespin magnets... someday. I voted #2 and #4 and agree with Jenny May about more pics!

    This little kid with the shades is killing me. I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i would love to see the DIYs and tutorials especially for home decor. it's a refreshing take on a blog mainstay.

    from one Anna to another. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love small business advice, especially since I think I might move in that direction in the future. But my favorite things you do are the things that I can tell you really love. Just don't forget that all of this should still be that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1-4 is making me REALLY EXCITED!! I love your blog and would love to see more of those things. Looks like you got it under control with these awesome ideas. Can't wait to see!:) Hope your feeling well!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well I love your blog and can't think of anything for you to change! I am inspired by how much you are able to get done, WHILE BEING A MOM, so if you did small business advice? YES. That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. im a fan of #2 and #3. looking forward to your upcoming posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i voted for more small business infos + diy and tutorial! :)

    ivana @ loveardently.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. How exciting for you, Anna!:) I would love to see more small business features and also, inspiration spotlights:)

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i voted in your poll dear!!! i'd LOVE to see more DIYs the most but i love style layouts too b/c i don't have a very good fashion sense hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i think i want more of everything...but if i have to pick just one, it would definitely be style files =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Anna, i like the mix you have in your blog - you've always got some great inspiration here and i love visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the mix that you bring to your blog. If I had to pick one or two it would be the style files and small biz advice!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the variety that you have and love the ideas you've listed!! Everyone loves a good DIY project so definitely more of those!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the variety of topics you share, especially the small business features + diy's. keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover