9.30.2010

Graphic Design Heaven: Pugly Pixel

I have featured the lovely Katrina before. You can read her "meet the blogger" interview here. She has filled my little graphic design world with lots of beautiful free surprises and clip art. I am so grateful to her as a designer. I am in the middle of designing the Holiday issue of Radiant Magazine and this set was a site for weary eyes....




You will see these put to good use here:) 
You can download your own over at Pugly Pixel along with oodles of other freebies!


15 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! And posting this! I'm always looking for great freebies being a graphic designer also ~ Jen @ Primed4Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. eek!! i can't wait to see that issue, Anna. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katrina's work is so fantastic. I actually use one of her graphics on my blog. And why do I have to wait for the holiday issue of Radiant? I'm so looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love katrina's work! her blog and work is def graphic design heaven. thanks for this inspiration, anna! have a lovely day - and get more rest for those weary eyes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!! Thanks for sharing :)
    xoxo
    Giovanna
    Boho Market Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the info! Those are great!

    ashleyanderic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are super cute, what fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, love your blog!

    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I had never heard of her!! Awesome! Can't wait to see the Radiant holiday issue!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH I must look into her more! These are so cool!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sweet Anna~ these are so pretty! I love seeing such beautiful pieces... it gets the creative juices going!

    ReplyDelete
  12. FABULOUS blog :) And what a pretty pieces here :)

    kisses

    hope you come visit/follow me :)
    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover