8.10.2010

New website sneak peak + SALE!

I have been hard at work getting ready to launch the IHOD website! Its about ready! With the new website will also come new fun accessories and a new big cartel shop! Here is a sneak preview!


 So, to make room for all the new products, I am having a 5 day sale (through the weekend) for IHOD readers and/or facebook fans! Shop at IHOD etsy shop and take 20% off your entire order! 


To get the discount:
1) Enter IHOD Reader at checkout:)
2) Proceed with payment and 20% amount will be refunded to you
OR 3) Checkout and wait to receive the invoice from me with discount amount.

Thanks for all of your support! You make this business so much fun for me!
P.S. There will be an IHOD giveaway going on tomorrow on Lovely by M's blog!!



20 comments:

  1. Oh yay!!! The website looks great!!!! So happy for you :) Can't wait for the giveaway tomorrow!

    <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! I have been working on my bigcartel shop too :) I can't wait to see the new products!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats on launching your new website! How exciting! I'm loving your Little Pink Dream headband! So adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for the big reveal. This is so exciting! You will do great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna it looks amazing and I am sure you love seeing everything come to life! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is great news! Waiting to see it

    Alex
    www.wallstale.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's looking seriously good, Anna! I need to head over and check out this sale more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on such amazing forward movement! loving it!!
    j.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, Anna! So excited to see the whole site and shop up and running!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so excited for you!! i know you are working SO hard!! BLESSINGS, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i can't wait! congrats on the soon to be launched site! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oOo new site? cant wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so kind to your readers! I'm very happy for you and excited for your new site!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats, and how sweet of you to give a discount - excited for the new site!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover