7.15.2010

DIY: Baby Girl's Nursery + Labor Day Supplies





So thankful to Jess from Small Change Big Changes for submitting this baby girl's room she designed on a low cost budget! Isn't it adorable?! I don't think she spent over 30$! So I had to share for you mom's to be! You can read more on how she pulled of this sweet nursery on a tight budget!

Also, for those of you preparing for the hospital.....







My friend Natalie over at The Busy Budgeting Mama has come up with the CUTEST tutorials/printables for her up and coming delivery. I am so excited to see her next little girl!
Find these and more fantastic ideas on her blog!


Lastly, SO thankful to Melanie Reyes Photography for sending me yet another adorable photo of this little IHOD model! Melanie-you have such a talent! Isn't she beautiful??

18 comments:

  1. The nursery is just adorable!!! And the model is just the cutest! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That labor supplies kit is such a great idea! I will have to remember this next time I have a friend or sister that gets pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post. Such cute ideas! Love your new look by the way!

    Rachel
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute cute!!! Great ideas, and I love that framed pink picture.

    P.S. I have a fab pillow giveaway I think you'd like:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow, i don't even have a baby but i love all of these ideas!!! love that tree on the wall!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful idea!! love the supplies kit and the little chocolate treat labels to put on candy too!!

    xoxo,

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling room! AND the supplies kit? Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those prayers + candy are the cutest idea. i love that!

    thanks for pulling all these together. it's fun even for the non-moms to dream about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great idea! and the nursery is adorable and that cute little girl is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great ideas and images - loving all the purple on the last shot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that little bunting. This is darling! I like your new site design too Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely post dear! I love the first and second pic! aww the baby looks so cute!
    xoxo
    Giovanna
    Boho Market by Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love natalie's ideas! that nursery is amazing. oh and what a gorgeous baby picture!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the tree artwork in the nursey, the labour kit, all the printables and the chocolate, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE IT! so cute and so sweet!! completely darling!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all of Natalie's labor day ideas! especially the chocolate bars with a baby blessing. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover