2.18.2010

Thursday DIY: Happy Clothespins!



My refrigerator is a space I use for organization and inspiration. This is a super easy project that you can use many different ways. I call them "Happy Clothespins" because I used the bright and fun Happy Tape. You can also use colored masking tape found in craft stores.

What You Need:
Clothespins
Happy Tape or Colored Masking Tape
Magnet Strips (optional)

Its as easy as it looks-cover the clothespin from top to bottom in tape. Cut a sticky back magnet roll into small strips and attach to the back in two places. Stick these on your dryer or fridge! I also used clothespins to hang pictures on ribbon in my son's room. Have fun!

14 comments:

  1. Great use of the tape. I love your DIY projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok so Anna... I don't do DIY. Not my thing.
    But those are lovely and if YOU make and sell the clothespins I will happily buy them from your etsy store.
    I would like some with magnets, some without.
    ;)
    No, really, let me know if you start selling these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable! i need one for my coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I'm for sure going to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. I am so making these. How cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute and so simple! fabulous! Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! I didn't even think of this! I posted about Happy Tape last week. so many uses!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I totally know what to do with my niece the next time I babysit, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are so cute, I'm using some for my wedding & doing a lil something extra would give it that extra touch-love your blog for ideas Anna :-)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover