Shout Out: Girl Boutique Debut

So its been a little crazy lately as I am trying to expand my line into a few more boutiques, keep up with the online store, and complete my Graphic Design projects......while still trying to be a mother and wife who remembers to just spend time with her loves, and prepare her heart for Christmas. Yeah, whew! Tall order, but sometimes, its grace alone that keeps me sane. At the end of the day, if I don't get everything done, its ok! As long as I keep my priorities straight- God first, family second, job third:)

So ...exciting news I wanted to share. In Honor Of Design can now be found in GIRL BOUTIQUE
A fabulous store in Kansas City! Isn't it beautiful?

Here are a few items I designed for this store:

Will post soon about another city I soon will be selling in! Have a wonderful Thursday!


  1. Hey Anna! Congratulations! Thats really exciting! I love your designs!

  2. You are doing such a wonderful job banAnna! I am soo proud of you! Your stuff is amazing! Love you!

  3. Very cool, congrats on the new shops! Your items are lovely!

  4. congrats girl!!! So excitingI love your work not sure if I have ever told you that.

  5. anna! that is so exciting!! soo excited for you.. congrats!

  6. Oh, how wonderful, Anna! What a great way to begin the new year, sweetie! If you believe it, you can achieve it! Have a whimsical Friday!

  7. You are a busy woman! What a cute store to have your items in! I bet they look great in there!

  8. Oh congratulations, I'm amazed at how you fit everythng in and have time to blog too. I think you are definitely superwoman.

  9. Your words of priority are inspiring and what I aspire to be like. Faith is obviously very important to you. Your work is beautiful! God Bless!


Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

Pin It button on image hover