12.18.2009

CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY!!

Today my family is leaving for St. Louis for the Christmas Holidays. I couldn't be more excited to see my incredible mom, dad, brothers, and sisters. This is one of the only times of the year we can all be together. So I am taking a much needed break from my etsy shop, and soaking up some family time. Will try and share a few posts with you while I am there if I can get away from all the food, laughter, games, celebrations, etc. :)




I will leave you with a few perfect gifts I am bringing along that I found thanks to the Handmade Holiday Pledge:)













Have a wonderful December weekend!!!



5 comments:

  1. Lovely gifts you chose! Merry Christmas my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you found some lovely handmade items, but i especially loved those striped tights. too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that Christmas tree drawing. (And the A.T. Whim print you bought has been on my wishlist for SO long).
    Happy Christmas, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, Love!!!! Have a wonderful time.

    xoxo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that you and your family have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover