Plum Polish

I can't get enough of the color Plum right now. I  realize the last few things I have bought are all this color:) This fall season you can find some delicious shades of plum to change up your nail bottle collection. Its time to say goodbye to the bright pinks and say hello to this season's elegant new shade. You can find a variance of this color just about everywhere. The drugstores have pretty comparable colors at half the price too! Here are a few I thought were eye popping:)

From top to bottom:


  1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, how nice of you :)

    I love this plum colour....it's gorgeous!

    Have a lovely day :)

  2. I love plum polish! I have the Nars one and like all Nars products it is amazing with such rich pigment.

  3. I am loving plum too. I am designing a business card right now for a client with plum and coral and it is so pretty!


Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

Pin It button on image hover