1.07.2012

A Little about IHOD




The mind of an creative is never at rest...
Lucky for me, I found a way to outsource all the inspiration and creativity that runs through my mind on a daily basis. IHOD is a design and lifestyle blog, where I share lookbook posts, DIY's, shops and artists, design elements, and of course tidbits about my family (the loves of my life).

FAQ's:
How do I balance blogging, designing, and being a mother? 
Well the truth is, I never have it all together! You can get a good feel for the real me in this post or this post.

Who takes the photos for your blog?
If a source is not specified, I took the photos. My super cool husband takes all my outfit posts and sometimes our family snapshots. I couldn't run this blog without him. Get to know the man behind the camera here.

What camera do you use?
We use a Canon EOS XS with a 1.8 50mm lens. Its fantastic!

Did you design your blog? Did you pick up graphic design along the way?
My major in college was actually studio art with a specialization in Graphic design. I am lucky that it goes hand in hand with blogging! I did design the blog space here on IHOD. I am no coding expert so it has been a work in progress.  The main area of graphic design freelance work I focus on is branding and magazine layouts!


Thanks for reading IHOD blog. I love hearing from you so be in touch! I hope by visiting, you have found something to smile about:)


Anna


Get in touch: email | twitter | facebook




22 comments:

  1. "However, this is all second to my favorite occupation...being a wife and mother...where my greatest lessons are learned." It is so exciting to see young women, like yourself, that have the important things in life as your priority! Blessings! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for your wonderful family, you are all so beautiful and happy!!
    And you Anna, what a cool mummy ;-)
    Nice blog, greetings from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna, this is wonderful!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to check everything out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found you on Coral Cafe and love your style! Your graphics are awesome. Yay, another graphic designer blogger!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you really are fabulous and gorgeous! I love the photo here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that Mother Teresa quote; love your blog; love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this page!! So cute and so Anna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every time I visit IHOD I find more than one thing to smile about :)

    Your blog is one of my absolute faves!

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those four pics of you and your family. Those made me smile. :)

    xoxo
    www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that quote. I was literally just thinking about how I need to simplify my life during the week and choose a few things to work on creatively and do them really well instead of working on a bunch of projects poorly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i always leave ihod with a smile on my face and some really great ideas! thank you anna!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You do know you are amazing right!? Just thought I would remind you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a great blog! Love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your blog. It's so inspiring! I mean it!

    xo.
    http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this anna! you are an amazing designer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your blog! found you on The Daisy girl blog , new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that you love to blog! You inspire with your fashion, decor and diy ideas! You are a daily stop!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute!
    Xox
    Borka
    http://chicfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover