The man behind the camera

This is the guy who very patiently takes all my outfit post pics. The one behind the camera who manages to pull the best out of his subject. I turned the tables on him the other day and caught him not only in his every day attire, but his every day personality....

{Tee & Shorts: J. Crew, Sandals: Reef, Cap: Brewers Baseball, Wedding ring: gift from wife ;)}

Never short on laughs around here. 
If you met him today, this is most likely what he would be wearing on his off work hours.
He would crack a joke or two to see how you would respond and to get a feel for your sense of humor. If you pick up on his dry and sarcastic jokes, you are in like an old shoe..
As you already know, I like him a whole lot. Maybe even love him a whole lot.
So a little Q&A with the husband...

What do you think of all this blog business?
Let me respond to this question with another question: which type of blog are you referring to? The "blog" from the world of the immortal and eternally wise Dr. Suess from his classic "The Shape of Things and Other Stuff," or an open electronic form and information source, such as the one I am currently writing on? I'll go out on a limb and pick the second..

I love my wife's blog business and and honored to be a part of it. It is a fantastic opportunity to share what she loves with the rest of the world and as you have probably picked up she is fairly good at what she does. How could I ever not support and aid what she loves to do? ...And my wife tells me that I am writing too much, so I am sorry to say I must be shorter on the next two!

If you had to trade in your teaching job for another, what would it be?
I cannot narrow it down to one so I will have to narrow it down to three. 
1. Collegiate rugby coach
2. Fireman (If I did not already destroy my knees)
3. Open my own greenhouse

One thing you hope to pass on to our son?
Again I cannot narrow it down to just one, so here are my top three. 
1. Faith in Christ
2. The importance of sacrificial love
3. The work ethic, sense of duty, and respect found within the "Greatest Generation" (For those not into history, those who lived and fought through the Great Depression and WWII.) 

*Needless to say, I think I'll keep him around;)
Happy Memorial Day! Thinking of all those who have fought to protect our country, and those who have lost loved ones in the process. Freedom does not come without a price, and we are thankful for you!


  1. Aw, very sweet of you to give a little blog love to your photographer. :) Where would we be without them?

    ~Natasha Fatah~
    ~Natasha Fatah~

  2. Yes, I'd say he's a keeper! Love what he had to say about instilling values in your son. As a mother of two daughter's, those are the kid of boys/men I hope my daughter's find!!

  3. I adore this! Loved learning more about your photographer ;)

  4. we are sooo lucky that our husbands are our photographers!!! :D

  5. The first answer made me lol. He's so great for supporting you in what you love and helping you with it :)
    I think you should keep him around too! haha
    have a great day!

  6. i'm such a fan of good-hearted guys. good job getting one for yourself. quite a good match for a girl you, i'd say. :)

  7. You guys are just beautiful on the inside and out! It's so wonderful that he supports you. Definitely a keeper!

  8. awesome post on the big gaberino! Barry seconds the idea of a greenhouse. We are totally in! love you guys.

  9. This was just fun. You too are beyond adorable. Yes, I'd say he's a keeper! xo

  10. definitely a keeper Anna, very sweet of him to do this for your blog!

  11. This was so sweet Anna!

    And am I weird in thinking that your beloved resembles Aaron Rogers??

  12. So sweet. He and my husband share the same uniform. shorts, tee shirts and flip flops.

  13. Aww, this is too sweet. He seems like a hoot and a grounded, loving man at the same time. Thanks for showing us your personal photographer!

  14. You seem like a very lucky lady! (And he's a lucky man!) What a gorgeous, well grounded and super sweet couple you two are...and so full of love! It's nice to get a glimpse behind the scenes! Thanks to both of you for this post.

  15. I love his casual laidback style. And this is such a sweet post. :)

  16. Great Q&A! My favorite is his answer for your son...definitely our top three for our clan here too! :)

  17. Great post! Thanks for giving us a glimpse behind the scenes. Your hubby is definitely a good man.

  18. Cute! I love seeing the behind the scenes action. Especially when it's the hubby!

  19. So sweet. Sounds like a keeper! :)

  20. AWW got to give credit where credit is due. LOVE his support for you girl! You've got a keeper ;)

  21. Cheers to your gorgeous husband and to all supportive and loving men - what would we do without them?

  22. What a fun pic, and it's nice to see him on the other side of the lens! ;)

    Sending you a big hug, girlie!!

  23. AW how cute! I love how the hubby/boyfriends are the photographers... :) Maybe ill let Jon have his space.


  24. Such a sweet recognition of your husband's character, and the things he had to say about your blog is the sweetest! The first picture cracks me up, that may be a new pose to try out! ;)

  25. Sweet! I have a fabulous husband that helps me around my blog as well! What a great guy... and you are a lucky lady to have him around for the summer! ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY!


  26. How precious is he? : ) You are one lucky gal! Love love this series.

  27. I loved reading this post Anna, it's so nice to meet your sweet hubby! He's an awesome photographer and sounds like an all around great guy! I need to show off my husband photographer sometime too!

  28. I remember meeting him not long after you two became engaged. He had just finished eating doughnuts... It's weird the details you remember.

  29. Thanks for sharing nice information with us
    jaring futsal | jaring golf | jaring pengaman proyek |
    jaring pengaman bangunan | jaring pengaman gedung


Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

Pin It button on image hover