{Oh Dear Drea - Mobiles // Love Mae - Wall decals and Dinner sets // Hazel Village Dolls Organic Cotton Woodland Creatures}
Like many of you, I rarely by items at retail price. I wait for the steal.
Maybe this is why I am a sucker for pop up deal shops...
The Mini Social started in 2008, was the first members site dedicated to bringing you designer apparel, gear, and toys specifically for mom, baby, and child with flash sales from indie shops and well known businesses. You can tell the site is carefully curated by women and moms who appreciate a unique and fun find. (I kind of squealed over the Hazel Village Dolls!)
You can check out their current deals here.
Enjoy and Happy weekend!
*This is a sponsored post which is %100 my own opinion.

So sweet - must bookmark this for KidsLife! Happy weekend Anna!
ReplyDeleteThis is so great - and I am so with you, I cannot stand to buy anything for full price. Love it!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that wall decal! i've been wanting to paint something similar freehand on our nursery walls but still haven't gotten around to it... maybe this will inspire me to get on that before #2 arrives! :) have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteSo many great things! ...um would it be weird if i bought things for a baby that's years from being a twinkle in my eye? yeah, i thought so. :/
ReplyDeleteLove those pictures. They are lovely...Happy weekend to you..
ReplyDeletehttp://lovelybusybee.blogspot.com/
Very cute...My sis is starting to decorate her nursery for her lil girl due this summer...Looks like a great resource!
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling great...
C
These are so adorable!
ReplyDeleteooh love this, will have to check it out right now! xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pastels! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx
ReplyDeletesixthtractate.blogspot.com
Sooo cute!
ReplyDeletesuch cute items.
ReplyDeletexo Meg<3
Meghan Silva's Blog
Love the woodland creatures! So cute!
ReplyDelete