2.13.2013

Wooden Engraved Conversation Hearts {DIY}



Once you start burning wood you can't stop. It gets addicting. I went through a whole pack in ten minutes.....got a little carried away I guess...
You can pick up a pack of wooden hearts at Hobby Lobby or Amazon.
The wood burner is from JoAnn Fabrics.
You can wrap them up in small vellum envelopes and tie with Bakers Twine.
Its very easy to use and makes for a fun way to make conversation hearts that will last for keeps;)
For the rest of this season's v-day DIY's check here.


P.S.  A huge thank you to Design*Sponge for including IHOD in the best of Valentine's Day DIY's!





14 comments:

  1. Love this. Such a fun keepsake rather than candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great diy! might have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I lovethese! So much better than candy. Great idea. -Heidi http://fabricandfrosting.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  4. your inspirational valentine's day posts are so cute! i love these
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just so sweet. And, since you can't eat them like the candy kind, the sentiment will last forever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute idea. Your DIY's are my fav :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! I love wooden cards, and this is perfect for V-day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so darling! You never fail to amaze me with your creativity and talent. :)
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Anna these are so cute! Such a sweet little Valentine's Day treat. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this in lieu of sugar and wooden items are my favourite. Very cute.

    xx
    Bonnie Rose
    The Compass Rose

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this so much, Anna! I have never heard of / thought of wood burning…so cool ☺ Your Valentine’s projects have been so great! Congrats on the Design*Sponge feature!!! XO Brynn

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover