10.17.2012

Just throw on a tee: the latest from stylemint

(all tops via StyleMint)

Lately I have only been purchasing items I know I will use to death and will outlast the trends. Its much easier to build a wardrobe that you can mix and match by using pieces that go with multiple items and can be worn both dressy and casual. I love layering pieces as you know:) I think what I love about some of the latest StyleMint pieces is that they are easy, comfortable, and timeless (not to mention affordable!). I joined this site a while back because after a short style quiz, they can show you pieces that best fit your personal taste. These pieces above are some that matched my style profile, and they were pretty spot on. That might also have to do with the fact that they were designed by style mavens, Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen;)
Which top best fits your style?


20 comments:

  1. I love the v-neck tops with the pocket; I would wear those to death!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LIVING in tees right now! They are the only things that fit :)
    Lilac and Grey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all about layering so those last two looks are calling my name!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love layering too, but I am with you. I always buy things that I know I wear out and aren't going to be out of style in a couple months;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree. When I try to be too trendy the item just sits in my closet, because it is the comfy long lasting pieces I always grab for. My faves are the top two. Simple and stylish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm such a sucker for a tee! i think i wear them a little tooooo often ; )

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first one on the top left makes me think of cozy weekends. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the two striped T's. I can't get enough of stripes! It's ridiculous how much they dominate my wardrobe. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love just a basic t-shirt because it can be the foundation for a great outfit. whether striped or plain, a basic tee is always a necessary wardrobe item

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your picks here, Anna! Any of these would be a perfect addition to my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that black flirty tank! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been eyeballing that top left one - mainly for comfy home use :) And I am also definitely in need with some new stripes and style mint does stripes so well! XO Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the little sweater and the striped tee. Too cute! New follower!
    -Morgan
    www.thejemjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the comfortable picks! would be great for weekend wear.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Agreed - it is all about the timeless picks! I love a good drapey tee and am looking for a nice striped one too!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover