8.03.2012

Swatch Style: Blush Pink + Yellow

{Source: 1, 2, 3}

I have been working with blush pink in some design projects this week, and I love how feminine and modern it can look when paired with golden yellow. 

And here is your fun links round up for the week!:

My favorite recipe of the week was pretzel rolls and beer cheese dip Milwaukee style!

Summer Olympics in a Box!

This blogger finds the most delightful things.

The most adorable instagram wooden camera for tots. 


Convert window shutters to mail organizers!

Happy August Weekend!





16 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for the link love, Anna! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pretzel rolls and beer cheese dip look yummy- will have to remember for football season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those wooden cameras are adorable! What a fun toy :) Love blush pink aswell, it has always been a favorite colour of mine :) Have a wonderful weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh is that wooden camera cute! Hope you and the fam have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that color combination, Anna! And a wonderful and happy weekend to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Golden yellow is one of my favorites! Now I have to try pairing it this way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great round up - I love camera and pretzel rolls! Thanks so much for including a link to my blog as well - have a great weekend! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the links! Great round-ups. -Heidi http://fabricandfrosting.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This color combination is the perfect match of girly and bright :) Love! Happy weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That pretzel and beer recipe sounds great!

    Amy


    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretzel rolls and beer cheese dip....sounds incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these shorts, and you just gave me 5 new blogs I feel the need to follow now! :)

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this color palette! And the link to my sister's DIY project!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover