8.24.2012

For a Fraction: Jessica Alba's Neutral Layered Look


This is a great transition look for summer to fall. Neutral layers dressed up or down!

Here are my finds where you can get these pieces for a fraction of the cost:

Panama Hat: Borsalino, $160
For a fraction: J. Crew, $58, Asos, $10

Heather Grey Crew Pullover: Phillip Lim, $450
For a fraction: Lanston, $38

White Collared Shirt:
For a fraction: Gap, $49, Od Navy, $26.50

Khaki Ankle Pants: Blue Fly, $150
J. Crew, on sale for $40, Yesstyle, $28

Ombre Scarf: Nordstrom, $88
For a fraction: Nordstrom, $18.99

Nude Wedge Pumps: Pour la Victoire - $220
 For a fraction: Fitzwell Harper, $67.99, 6PM, $31.60

Happy weekend friends:)

If you would like to advertise your blog or business on IHOD, you can find updated info for September sponsorship here. Just a few spots left!

17 comments:

  1. Absolutely like this look! Thanks for all the findings info:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been obsessed with that look for a few weeks now, thanks for sharing how to get a similar style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how she is so effortlessly beautiful and put together. this outfit is definitely an inspiration for early fall! thanks for all the links!

    MOIOLOGY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look - and I love the cheaper scarf even more...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that transition, I need to get some neutrals in my closet stat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!! I've seen this photo of JA floating around. She's always so stylish without being overdone.

    Love the Nordstrom scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fashion ideas! Jessica Alba is the cutest! :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog.^^
    Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous look. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Post. I follow your Blog now.
    Please follow me.
    A.

    dramaticmode.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable inspiration! thanks for breaking it down into bite-sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She does it so right! And Anna, you remind me of her. =) Just realized it. But I'm sure you've heard that a buch of times.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this look so much! I also loved your blog, following you right now!
    Andrea in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been obsessed with this look ever since I first saw it! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the combination of light colours in this outfit xo

    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover