(source)
This is a great transition look for summer to fall. Neutral layers dressed up or down!
Here are my finds where you can get these pieces for a fraction of the cost:
Panama Hat: Borsalino, $160
Heather Grey Crew Pullover: Phillip Lim, $450
For a fraction: Lanston, $38
White Collared Shirt:
Khaki Ankle Pants: Blue Fly, $150
Ombre Scarf: Nordstrom, $88
For a fraction: Nordstrom, $18.99
Nude Wedge Pumps: Pour la Victoire - $220
For a fraction: Fitzwell Harper, $67.99, 6PM, $31.60
Happy weekend friends:)
If you would like to advertise your blog or business on IHOD, you can find updated info for September sponsorship here. Just a few spots left!













Absolutely like this look! Thanks for all the findings info:))
ReplyDeleteI have been obsessed with that look for a few weeks now, thanks for sharing how to get a similar style!
ReplyDeletei love how she is so effortlessly beautiful and put together. this outfit is definitely an inspiration for early fall! thanks for all the links!
ReplyDeleteMOIOLOGY
Great look - and I love the cheaper scarf even more...
ReplyDeleteLove that transition, I need to get some neutrals in my closet stat!
ReplyDeleteGreat post!! I've seen this photo of JA floating around. She's always so stylish without being overdone.
ReplyDeleteLove the Nordstrom scarf!
i love this look!
ReplyDeleteFabulous look. Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteShe looks AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteadorable inspiration! thanks for breaking it down into bite-sizes.
ReplyDeleteShe does it so right! And Anna, you remind me of her. =) Just realized it. But I'm sure you've heard that a buch of times.
ReplyDeleteLove this look so much! I also loved your blog, following you right now!
ReplyDeleteAndrea in Fashion
I've been obsessed with this look ever since I first saw it! It's perfect!
ReplyDeletei love the combination of light colours in this outfit xo
ReplyDeleteA
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com