7.20.2012

Happy weekend + Links!

(Geronimo Studio via I Art U)

Anyone else want to live in this studio? Geronimo Balloon Company's amazing space shot by the talented Jennifer of I ART U.

It was an exciting week that completely flew by. Will share more details soon.
How was your week? Looking forward to catching up with some of your blogs!

Couldn't enter the weekend without sharing some fun links for you:

Jess LC has a new lookbook curated by bloggers you love!

Dying to try these stuffed caprese bites.

This brand wins in my book for successful package design.

A few favorite DIY's of the week: Painted leather keychains, outdoor candle stakes, and Hannah's version of the linen clutch.

Excited that Allegra re-opened her etsy shop!

Cupcake tops in your ice cream? Take me there.

Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!



17 comments:

  1. Love the idea of cupcakes top and the vibrant colours above. Have a nice weekend;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to check out these links...have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those caprese bites look soooo yummy! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those caprese bites look amazing.... I thought I had tried every possible version of caprese salad... haven't seen this one before!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow those caprese bites look amazing.... I thought I had tried every possible version of caprese salad... haven't seen this one before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would love to live there! looks so fun! enjoy your weekend, friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the tassels! And stuffed caprese? Gimme gimme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anna I just saw you on EWTN, which is weird because I never turn it on this time Fridays. I loved hearing your voice! It was a great interview and you looked so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anna I just saw you on EWTN, which is weird because I never turn it on this time Fridays. I loved hearing your voice! It was a great interview and you looked so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving all those fun bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you friend for sharing my shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you friend for sharing my shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking forward to red these links... Hope you're having a nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. loved the packaging design link! great!

    http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved seeing my keychain DIY as one of your links! Thanks so much Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for sharing + linking my images, Anna!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover