4.24.2012

Giveaway: $100 Shop Credit to September Wren


I know.
Her photos are like a summer daydream.
I honestly cannot pick a favorite. 
Lucky that if you win, you won't have to either!
One lucky IHOD reader will win $100 shop credit to September Wren!
I am totally jealous of you;)

To Enter (must be a follower or subscriber of IHOD):
1) Pin one of your favorite September Wren images to pinterest and let us know you did!

Additional Entries (leave a separate comment for each):
2) Add September Wren shop to favorites on Etsy
3) Tweet or Facebook about the giveaway
example tweet: Just entered the #giveaway over @inhonorofdesign for a chance to win $100 Shop credit to @septemberwren! http://inhonorofdesign.blogspot.com

If you do not have a blogger profile, please leave a valid email address. Open to International Readers. Giveaway ends next Monday night! Best of luck!

P.S. The winner of the Macaroy Kangaroo Giveaway was #22...MrsKinne!! Will be in touch!

86 comments:

  1. I pinned an image. Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i pinned the ice cream image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pinned a photo of the beach to my northeast lovin' board!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pinned the earth day tree photograph here:
    http://pinterest.com/pin/71283606572204232/

    It's so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also added her shop to my favorites on Etsy here:
    http://www.etsy.com/people/greenblues89/favorites?type=shops

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE the vintage edge to these photographs. I would love to have a few of these in our new house that we move into next week (oh, and did I mention it's near the beach?) I pinned one of the vintage photographs of the lifeguard stands to my pinterest- definitely a favorite of mine! :)

    xx Lynzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also "favorited" her shop on etsy with my name: Sparklingfootsteps


    fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I pinned a pic. Love the 4 ice cream flavors. Would be amazing in my mama's kitchen. She's an ice cream addict!

    A Refreshed Take Off

    ReplyDelete
  9. I pinned this image: http://www.etsy.com/listing/91739700/carnival-photo-santa-cruz-teal-aqua

    ReplyDelete
  10. I pinned this image: http://www.etsy.com/listing/91739700/carnival-photo-santa-cruz-teal-aqua

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also favorited her shop in etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. just pinned the "Mid century modern, art, carnival photo, orange mustard, minimalist mango, 60s, mad men, summer Number 40, 8x10 carnival photo" - so great!

    courtney.allisunfair (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an amazing giveaway! I pinned the Maine photo outdoorsy to my Blog Subjects board since this Etsy shop may come in handy when I do a series about photography! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. following and pinned this pretty thing http://www.etsy.com/listing/91739700/carnival-photo-santa-cruz-teal-aqua and many more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. favorite her on etsy (you're right...dream photos!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I also tweeted about the gievaway (@gingerdiaries)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i pinned here: http://pinterest.com/pin/286471226267498037/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I favorited September Wren on Etsy!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's too hard to pint just one! I pinned the Santa Cruz carnival photo. I love so many of these~ they'd be perfect for my daughter's room I'm updating.

    Funnest giveaway I've entered!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just tweeted about the giveaway, too!!! Thanks, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  21. And added September Wren to my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow her shop is gorgeous! I pinned a few. I wish I had an Etsy :/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pinned the lemon drink on my pinterest!

    -Amy
    http://pinterest.com/pin/29766047507387768/

    http://theblankpagesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tweeted about it!

    -Amy
    http://theblankpagesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I pinned the image! i love the
    Nautical decor, bird photograph!!

    Sara :)
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I added September Wren to my favs on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I tweeted about the give away! Thanks for the give away great photos!!! :)

    Sara :)
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. I pinned the vintage sailboat picture! I love it sooo much.

    http://pinterest.com/pin/228628118553472961/

    ReplyDelete
  29. I favorited her shop on Etsy!!

    xoxo KLS

    ReplyDelete
  30. I pinned her 'first birthday' pic. LOVE that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. she has a way of giving you a little slice of mossimo vitali with her beach shots. talent.

    pinned beach of cali.

    http://pinterest.com/pin/271623421245990894/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ha, I started pinning before even reading the contest details. Such gorgeous photos!

    erica @ tinseltwine . com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I pinned the beautiful beach scene!
    http://pinterest.com/sodaandlime/art/

    ReplyDelete
  34. i pinned a gorgeous california beach photo to my pinterest!
    http://pinterest.com/pin/95420085825212593/
    www.pinterest.com/joannalynnes

    ReplyDelete
  35. i also added september wren to my etsy favorites! i could look at those photos all day!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. i also tweeted!
    https://twitter.com/#!/joanna_lynne/status/194867439681536001
    @joanna_lynne

    ReplyDelete
  37. You're so right, it's way too hard to choose just one! I pinned three that struck me right away - one was just a highway field....so pretty! I would love to win the credit and add such vibrant photos to our home :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I tweeted about the giveaway!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  39. I added September Wren to my Etsy Favorites! I'm going to look through her shop again - goodness, her photos are right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  40. and i added her to favorites on etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I don't pin, but just wanted to say what gorgeous pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I pinned a beautiful flower picture.
    Thanks for including international readers as well!

    ReplyDelete
  43. 1. I pinned the Santa Cruz Skygliders image... (I've been to that Boardwalk too many times to count!)
    Also pinned the Big Sur image. I'm such a NorCal kid, I wanted to pin all the CA photos!

    ReplyDelete
  44. 2. I also added September Wren to my Etsy Favorites! Thanks for introducing us to this shop!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I pinned the image of the main lighthouse in boothbay harbour, but I must say her photos are the epitome of a Southern California summer! I love it! I also added her shop to my favorites (you can find me as Shesgolden)

    ReplyDelete
  46. wow so many gorgeous photos! hard to choose but i like the yummy cherries. I've pinned it http://pinterest.com/pin/166492517444648000/
    follower :)

    memoriesoftimespast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. also added as fav on etsy :)

    memoriesoftimespast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I'm a follower {Heather Moore} and pinned to pinterest! fingers crossed :)
    moorehe2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. also favorited on etsy {Heather Moore}
    moorehe2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. tweeted about the giveaway from @moorehe2
    moorehe2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. your GFC follower already, Michele P. I pinned this image: http://www.etsy.com/listing/81281913/maine-photo-outdoorsy-mountain-mustard to my pinterest account Michele Pineda

    micaela6955 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. tweeted https://twitter.com/#!/micaela6955/status/194957069625987072

    micaela6955 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I pinned my favorite picture: http://pinterest.com/deedee0323/

    debraewong@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I added September Wren to my favorite shops on etsy

    debraewong@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. pinned this photo: http://www.etsy.com/listing/90095737/beach-art-photograph-beach-photo-old

    ReplyDelete
  56. Pinned an image here -
    http://pinterest.com/pin/157414949445789060/

    Love her prints

    ReplyDelete
  57. added as a fav on etsy. loving all!

    ReplyDelete
  58. successfully pinned my first pic. :) summer lemonade. yum.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I LOVE these photos!! They're simply beautiful. I pinned a couple, actually. :)
    xoxo,
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  60. I also favorited. :) :)
    xoxo,
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  61. & tweeted of course. Clearly, I'd love to win!
    xoxo,
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hi Anna,
    I pinned this one: Shabby chic vintage photo, hydrangea!
    Love her pics!
    ox-

    ReplyDelete
  63. I'm an IHOD follower via GFC!

    And I just pinned an image here: http://pinterest.com/pin/240309330086986533/

    They're all so gorgeous!

    jessicahamm at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Oh wow! I pinned!!!

    http://pinterest.com/pin/123637952240377567/

    ReplyDelete
  65. I've favourited September Wren on etsy :)

    ReplyDelete
  66. long time follower! pinned the santa cruz carnival - how awesome is that??

    ReplyDelete
  67. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Love these! I pinned a few of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Also favorited September Wren!

    ReplyDelete
  70. I pinned the Highway One Rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Pinned the golden gate bridge. Reminds me of my old Californian home!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Added shop to favorites- Gorgeous photography!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Pinned a field of flowers... love it, and would make a beautiful gift for my Mom's house in a guest room!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover