This is just one of many fashion forward looks you can throw together with Double Dutch Boutique! Totally went a little limp over that glittery bow belt...and pretty much all of these items. It has my name written all over it;) I am so excited to share that Double Dutch is generously offering a 50$ gift card to an IHOD Reader!
To Enter (must be a follower or subscriber of IHOD):
1. Visit Double Dutch and let us know what strikes your fancy!
Additional Entries (separate comment for each):
2. Like Double Dutch on Facebook
3. Blog, Tweet, or Facebook about the Giveaway and let us know you did!
ie: Just entered the giveaway over @inhonorofdesign for a 50$ gift card to Double Dutch Boutique! http://bit.ly/sOkep4
*Giveaway is open to international readers (yay!) and will end next Monday night. Please leave a valid profile or email address to be reached if you are the winner!













Thanks for the giveaway! I follow the blog and I love the Temptation II shoes!
ReplyDeletenatashafatah at gmail dot com
http://natashafatah.blogspot.com/
Such a fun give away! The shop is super cute.
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with the Tunic with Cascading Ruffle top and of course I follow you :)
Thanks for the giveaway! I love the ruffle front coat.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this amazing giveaway. I loved the Military Striped Cardigan and the Lady Latchford hat!
ReplyDeleteooooh! pocketwatch necklace!!!
ReplyDeleteLiked Double Dutch Boutique on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteTweeted the giveaway! (Can you tell I want to up my chances of winning?) haha
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway! I'm a follower of your lovely blog. I like that pocketwatch necklace!
ReplyDeletejust tweeted about the giveaway! babypenguin13
ReplyDeletei liked doubledutch on afcebook. xo
ReplyDeletei tweeted about the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteYou always have amazing giveaways from great shops that I have never heard of! Thanks for another great one!
ReplyDeleteOne of the first things I saw that struck my fancy was the tweed ruffle front jacket. Love the colors and shape!
I had no idea they were in Baltimore. They're so close to me! I just signed up for their newsletter so I never forget about them. Yay!
ReplyDeletei like this shirt! http://www.doubledutchboutique.com/Store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=1623&IdCategory=9 scg00387 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=148196395288338&id=100002939351950 shared scg00387 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeletei like them on FB steph sweeper scg00387 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteI've had the tweed ruffle front jacket on my wish list forever!
ReplyDeletelove the gold chevron necklace! still obsessed with that pattern in every way :)
ReplyDeletemoorehe2@gmail.com
also liked doubledutch on facebook
ReplyDeletemoorehe2@gmail.com
also just tweeted! @moorehe2
ReplyDeletemoorehe2@gmail.com
love your picks! the lace sophia dress is super cute too!
ReplyDeletei follow IHOD on bloglovin, love their gold chevron necklace!
ReplyDeleteCute stuff! Loving the chevron necklace.
ReplyDeleteMust have yellow coat!
ReplyDeleteI love the little cosmetic cases! Such a sweet little gift with maybe a few lip glosses inside? Great giveaway.
ReplyDeleteoooo that coat!! I'm a followers! ;) of course
ReplyDeleteI like doubledutch on FB.
ReplyDeleteand I tweeted! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the Turqoise Circles Necklace amongst other stuff!
ReplyDeleteLiked them on Facebook!
ReplyDeletePosted on my facebook wall :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the opportunity! I follow IHOD on my Google reader. I love the sheer dot blouse with collar.
ReplyDeleteI love the Tulips Compact Cosmetic.
ReplyDeleteI like DD on FB.
ReplyDeleteSuch cute stuff! I have been wanting to try the cupcake bath bombs!
ReplyDeletethat black dress has my name all over it. gorgeous!! thanks for the giveaway anna (:
ReplyDeleteCute store! I like your picks {that belt is so cute!} and I love their scarves - so cozy!
ReplyDeleteAll of their dresses strike my fancy!! I love!! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I tweeted about it!
ReplyDeleteI love that blue ruffle front coat!! So great and stylish for winter!!
ReplyDeletei love the Sophia Lace Dress.
ReplyDeleteand i'm a follower!
Like Double Dutch on fb
ReplyDeleteJust tweeted about the giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteGFC follower. I love the Sophia Lace Dress. Everything in their shop is so cute though!
ReplyDeletesiilentii27 at gmail dot com
I like doubledutch boutique on facebook
ReplyDeleteEverything is so cute! I really like the accordion pleats dress.
ReplyDeleteI liked Double Dutch on Facebook
ReplyDeletetweeted :)
ReplyDeleteLike IHOD on FB
ReplyDeleteLiked Doubledutch on FB
ReplyDeleteTweeted about it: https://twitter.com/#!/BlancaTherese/status/144085095807062017
ReplyDeletei love the Skinny Glitter Bow Belt and Gold Chevron necklace! Christmas always makes me love gold and sparkles even more :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
—Joanna
joanna.ruth.44@gmail.com
I liked their page on facebook!
ReplyDelete—Joanna
joanna.ruth.44@gmail.com
I really like all their cosmetic bags
ReplyDeleteeverything. seriously, everything. but i especially love the ruffle front coat! generous giveaway!
ReplyDeleteLove the long-sleeved striped sweater! And of course I'm a follower! :)
ReplyDeleteLiked them on FB!
ReplyDeleteI love the scoop neck tie dress!
ReplyDeleteI love everything, especially the ruffle coat!
ReplyDeleteI love the coats! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteI love the bird of paradise dress!
ReplyDeleteOooo, the lattice neckline dress is adorable! Perfect mix of sweet and sexy.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I tweeted about the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI love the Ruffle Front Coat! Great giveaway. Thank you.
ReplyDeletehttp://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/
That glitter belt is amazing!!
ReplyDeleteEeek.. Dutch! After visiting their site I feel like everything was made for me, aside from the name!! I'd love the Ballantine Fitted Knit Dress for a holiday party!
ReplyDeletei always love the sweaters at double dutch. love. serious love. i'm seeing the fabulous ruffle jacket that's striking my fancy today!
ReplyDeletere-tweeted! and will tweet again!
ReplyDeleteLIKE on FB means love, love!
ReplyDeleteThe ruffle front coat is so adorable! Such a beautiful shop.
ReplyDeleteFaves:
ReplyDeleteFloral Fabric Zip Wallet
Silver Round Whistle Necklace
Ms. Philly Cap
Royale II Flats
I also tweeted your giveaway.
What a generous giveaway-- there really are some lovely things here. I think the silver coloured key necklace would be the one for me. It's classic, pretty, feminine and Tiffany-esque.
ReplyDeleteLoving the jacquard sleevless dress for the holidays:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful online boutique!
Follower!
carly@thirtysomethingfashion.com
I am a follower and I LOVE the watch owl eye necklace!!
ReplyDeleteMacKensie
Mackensieg@gmail.com
the Ballantine Fitted Knit Dress is so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteoooh hubba hubba (remember saved by the bell?? ha) I love the olive laptop skin in Jade...love a lot of other things as well. Great giveaway!
ReplyDeletead I tweeted...
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic giveaway - thankyou!
ReplyDeleteI adore the Gold Plated Skeleton Key, so sweet and versatile, I could wear it everyday!
Ashleigh.
Also have 'liked' Double Dutch on fb =)
ReplyDeleteAnd just tweeted, @AoI_blog
ReplyDeleteI like Marine II, these shoes look super comfy.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.doubledutchboutique.com/Store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=866
yumihamano@gmail.com
what a super cute shop! i love the Floral Print Bow Top!!
ReplyDeletei tweeted!!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/sandyalamode/status/144262745192275968
Great Giveaway! I'm a follower! And I love the Dot Sheer Bowtie Dress!
ReplyDeleteAnd I liked them on facebook!
ReplyDeleteI want that belt and that dress.. !!! And I'm a follower.
ReplyDeletewhat a cute shop! =)
ReplyDeletei'm in love with the Lattice Neckline Dress and of course I'm a follower :)
thanks for the chance.
Ge Cavalcante
gcavalcante at hotmail dot com
the little skinny bow belt you have pictured strikes my fancy!
ReplyDeleteliked double dutch on fb!
ReplyDeleteOMG! Love their stuff. Am a follower on GFC. AND Visited their site and loved the Giant Houdstooth Swing Jacket.
ReplyDeleteLiked "Double Dutch" on facebook.
ReplyDeleteTweeted about this Giveaway. Now keeping my fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteyay for giveaways available to international readers!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway! The glitter bow belt is too cute!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living
i like them on Facebook!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living
I love the Jayne knit skirt in grey!
ReplyDeleteI like double Dutch on fb!
ReplyDeleteAs a Baltimorean (where their shop is located), just have to say that Double Dutch is the best. Love the Muse wool coat! (I'm a subscriber to IHOD.)
ReplyDeleteAnd I follow Double Dutch on Facebook, of course!
ReplyDeleteI always find my new favorite shops through your giveaways! I love every single piece of jewelry.
ReplyDeleteI love love the floral wallets, all the lovebird goodies, and the eyeglasses necklace!
ReplyDeleteI liked them on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower. I love the Mitten and Glove in Sangria
ReplyDeletelittlegray88 at yahoo dot com
I like double dutch on fb
ReplyDeletelittlegray88 at yahoo dot com
The accordion pleats dress is so pretty.
ReplyDeleteI love that Jayne Knit skirt in grey! super cute, thanks for the fun giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteI love the button detail gloves in pacific. Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOh my lanta! That skinny glitter bow belt was meant for my waist. I just know it! I follow. xo
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAh! The Sophia Lace Dress is so cute!
ReplyDeleteblondebayb915@yahoo.com
I liked them on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteTweeted about the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteblondebayb915@yahoo.com
I love the black scoop neck tie dress and those gloves (#2)....also the cosmetic cases they offer are so sweet and the perfect Christmas gifts!!
ReplyDeleteTweeted via @bestofthislife ... what a fab giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteI love the love bird print bags...http://www.doubledutchboutique.com/Store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=1949&IdCategory=6 this one is so cute!
ReplyDeleteLiked Doubledutch on FB
ReplyDeleteI love the Silver Chevron Necklace! I follow you on gfc (E.)
ReplyDeleteI liked double dutch on fb (erin d)
ReplyDeleteI like the Plaid Jacket with Toggles at double dutch website.
ReplyDeleteI liked double dutch on facebook. Nora Spaulding
ReplyDeleteI also facebooked about the giveaway!:) noramay88 or Nora Spaulding
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable little boutique. I loved so many things over there. They have some cute jackets and the bow belts are beyond cute! xo
ReplyDeleteI love the Gold Chevron necklace! such an awesome giveaway
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Love that LBT
ReplyDeleteOf course I follow! I would pick the deer print blouse!
ReplyDeleteI liked them on fb!
ReplyDeleteLove the floral fabric zip wallets!
ReplyDeletejosieramnaz@hotmail.com
I love the long sleeved cardigan! Great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteback2basicsblog@gmail.com
Oh wow, so much to love! I'm crazy about the tunic with cascading ruffles :) Happy Holidays, xoxo
ReplyDeletesarah@sarahswansondesign.com
Great giveaway, Anna!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the Tulips Compact Cosmetic. It'd be a perfect Christmas gift for my sister. She loves Tulips!!!
I tweeted for you too!!
ReplyDeleteI love the Tunic with Cascading Ruffle :)
ReplyDelete(And I follow you via gfc as Dee.)
deeg131 at gmail dot com
Tweeted https://twitter.com/#!/DeeGee13/status/145396148771889152
ReplyDeletedeeg131 at gmail dot com
I like Double Dutch on fb as Dee G.
ReplyDeletedeeg131 at gmail dot com
like the Faux Fur Short Jacket!!
ReplyDeletestyleezta at gmail dot com
liked double dutch on fb
ReplyDeletestyleezta at gmail dot com
tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/styleezta/status/145502522243686401
ReplyDeleteGFC: fatema
ReplyDeleteemail: mclasb11@hotmail.com
i like Scissors Earrings
ReplyDeleteliked double dutch on fb
ReplyDeletefb name: zaara khan
mclasb11@hotmail.com
facebook share: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=241542625911701&id=100002693781756
ReplyDeletetweet: https://twitter.com/#!/mclasb/status/145515375319199744
ReplyDeletegfc: christina
ReplyDeletethanks for the chance!
cgul689 at gmail dot com
i liked double dutch on facebook as chris gee
ReplyDeleteand i like the tulips compact cosmetic!
cgul689 at gmail dot com
tweeted! https://twitter.com/#!/cg689/status/145539129491460096
ReplyDeletecgul689 at gmail dot com
oh my gosh, love that bow belt!
ReplyDeleteLove the airplane necklace, a follower of yours via GFC!
ReplyDeleteJessie
www.mixandchic.com
I like Double Dutch on FB.
ReplyDeleteJessie
www.mixandchic.com
Tweeted!
ReplyDeleteJessie
www.mixandchic.com
I follow with GFC. april
ReplyDeleteI love these crazy shoes! http://www.doubledutchboutique.com/Store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=477&IdCategory=3
Thanks for all of the hard work that goes into your site.
lirpaskoorb@gmail.com
I like Double Dutch on facebook. lirpa skoorb
ReplyDeleteThey're based in Baltimore, one of my favorite cities!
lirpaskoorb@gmail.com
Tweet. http://twitter.com/#!/notaprilbrooks/status/146041633052438529
ReplyDeletelirpaskoorb@gmail.com
I am in love with the mitten and glove combo!
ReplyDeleteLove their coats!
ReplyDelete