10.06.2011

ANNOUNCING: Holiday 2011 Gift Guide Submissions!

(photo courtesy of the lovely Jefra Linn)

I have been chomping at the bit to announce this year's Gift Guide! Its going to be spectacular! With this being my favorite time of year, I am looking forward to rounding up some incredible finds to help with your gift giving experience. It will be an online magazine issue format viewable and downloadable on IHOD from mid-november through Christmas with additional promotion through facebook and twitter. Each featured item will have a clickable link attached from the issue that takes you directly to the shop online!

I have already started curating the categories, and will be taking submissions from your online shops. It will not be limited to handmade, but will certainly include some handmade and boutique items. I wish I could accept every submission but if it will not be accepted for the Gift Guide Issue, I will at least try to share with the IHOD FB page or weekly posts. I will also be accepting a few DIY gift ideas to feature!
I am looking for unique ideas, new shops on the block, fun and originality, and of course, high quality photos! Please help spread the word! This will be a great opportunity to share your business for the holidays!

TO SUBMIT YOUR BUSINESS:
Email me with the subject title: Holiday Gift Guide Submission 
Include your shop site or a few photos, and what you category you would like to be considered for.


There are also advertising options available for shops and blogs at a super affordable price! (1/4, Half, and Full-page options available.) For stats and rates download the info here!

Thank you all for being such an a awesome crew of readers. I look forward to doing things like this for you because of it!! ♥ 

20 comments:

  1. What a great idea Anna! Im sure it will be a hit! I dont have a shop though but I am working on some colorful headbands for babies and kids, not sure if that would qualify =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a great idea! i can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so amazing- I love that you create literally your own magazine- can't WAIT to see what graces its pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what your great eye will select from all of the submissions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool idea! I am anxious to see what your magazine format will be like. I usually think I don't have the patience for something like that, but at the same time it sounds like something totally fun to create!

    Also, not sure if my items fit the bill, but I would love to include my shop in your gift guide!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, love this idea! I can't wait to see, it will make my holidays a little bit less stressy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anna, This is awesome. I cannot wait to see it!
    -JoAnna

    ReplyDelete
  8. so fun. I can't wait to see what you round up! i almost wish I was offering some paper-made things, but I've decided not to this year. :)

    p.s. go back and get your hair ombre-ed!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. can't wait to see this magazine! i think it's gonna be awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great idea! Wonderful of you to take on the task!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love this! I would also love to have my little jewelry shop/pieces be considered for the gift guide! Let me know if you need more info. Regardless, I am sure it will be an amazing collection of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a rad idea Anna! i knew i could count on you for help during this season of "what the heck to shop for" dillemz! once again, not sure how you do it all but i'm grateful for every extended, above and beyond effort you make available to us all. can't wait to see the final product, it'll be stellar for sure. xoox ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds so exciting!! Hoping to help contribute to this!! Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. looking forward to seeing what you put together

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover