One of my best friends got married in NYC over memorial day weekend. My husband, baby, and I flew up to be a part of the wedding festivities. It was hands down one of the most fun weddings I have ever been to! Beautiful church and vows, incredible reception view, photo booth, killer playlist on the dance floor, mouth watering appetizers, and the best company you could ask for. Here's a recap:
Even taking photos was a blast. She had an awesome photographer who wasn't afraid to try new things on the fly and be spontaneous. For all you Callifornia based readers (he also travels!) you are in luck- he is based in the OC! His work is stunning.
All photos by John Pascale of This Moment Captured Photography....

























What GORGEOUS photos :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful wedding. I LOVE the bouquets! Gorgeous pics.
ReplyDeleteAh, your bridesmaid dresses were GORGEOUS! Love that color with those pink bouquets! And the sailors? What? Amazing! Xo, Katie
ReplyDeleteWOW! BEAUTIFUL!!! <3
ReplyDeleteher gown is stunning! i love the little belts on the bridesmaids! and that church? oh wow! what a gorgeous event! and i love the idea of having some framed photos at the reception. very cute! ;)
ReplyDeleteSuch gorgeous images! The bride and her gown, are both stunning!! :)
ReplyDeleteI teared up looking at these photos! Such a stunning wedding, and I absolutely adore NYC :)
ReplyDeletewhat a pretty pretty dress!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! What fun pictures.
ReplyDeletewhat beautiful and lovely wedding! I love it when you can feel the happiness, warmth, and excitement through pictures :) And that dress?? oh man, it's BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeletebeautiful photos! i love the bridesmaid dresses!
ReplyDeleteGreat post! The church is breathtaking! Love the photos!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous wedding!! I love your bridesmaid dresses.
ReplyDeleteso fun!! her dress is beautiful!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful wedding photos! looks like a fun event! *carrie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Love the bridesmaids dresses!! He did an awesome job on the photography!
ReplyDeletegosh, that church is amazing! i'm always blown away by the churches in NYC. what an amazing time! and i love the sailor suits.
ReplyDeleteI love all the dresses! The bridesmaid dresses have such a cute style!
ReplyDeleteSuch amazing and fun pictures! Awww, there should be more weddings ;)
ReplyDeletewow, it looks like an amazing wedding!
ReplyDeleteThese photos are absolutely stunning! I love the fun captured in all of them =) x
ReplyDeletewow! so beautiful. the celebration of love and commitment always makes me teary!
ReplyDeletej.
fun, fun, fun! I hope the move is going well for you and your settling in well. :)
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful pictures! Looks like a wonderful wedding, and a beautiful and fun couple!
ReplyDeleteWOW! so incredibly gorgeous!!! I am in complete AHHHH! Thanks for sharing these photos...so inspiring :) xoxoxo brynn
ReplyDeletewhat a gorgeous wedding! looks like it would have been fun to be part of! glad you could enjoy it, and especially be in nyc too!! <3 rubygirlblog.com
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome! I love the photo of the bride in front of the taxi cabs :)
ReplyDeletewhat a gorgeous wedding! it looks like lots of fun, too :)
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful celebration :)
ReplyDeleteAnna, this seems like such a beautiful, fun wedding. And your friend is lovely and radiant, as a happy bride should be. Photographs are so important in a wedding. They make memories everlasting. Glad you had a wonderful time.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful wedding! That church is gorgeous!!
ReplyDeletelovely! my sister got married that weekend, and im dying to see her pics! your friends photog def gets bonus points for not taking 2 months to edit them :)
ReplyDeleteWhat was the story behind the sailor groomsmen? Looks gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteI love the dresses, and how they match the paneling on her wedding gown.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. And they look like they had a marvelous time!
xx{ish.},
Mae Lu @ thereafterish.!
so pretty love the pics !
ReplyDeletexx
so beautiful Anna, thanks for sharing your stunning friends day with us all! elegant bliss. ♥
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos!! I love how the BM dresses have similar bodices and tulle skirts as the bride's dress. So tasteful, elegant and FUN!
ReplyDelete