(ithinkisew.com found via pinterest)
Are these not the CUTEST little baby shoes you ever did see??! If these don't make me want to break out the sewing machine I don't know what will. They remind me of my goddaughter who has the cutest little feet:)
I am juggling about 5 million projects right now (as usual) and wish I had more time to catch up on my favorite blogs, but until then...its focus time! Happy almost weekend! (yay hooray!)















Awww! Little baby shoes!!! Too adorable.
ReplyDeleteomg too cute..love love the last one!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!! Which reminds me... you must be due any day now???? Cannot wait to see the newest addition to your beautiful family! :D
ReplyDeletexxx
http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/
ps.is this a hint ur having a lil girl ;) wink! jk
ReplyDeletethese are so cute. heading over ithinkisew and check their patterns.
ReplyDeleteGiveaway @ Thinking Out Loud
Seriously the cutest shoes *EVER*!!! Those top ones with the pom poms are killing me...almost makes me want a baby...*almost* (c:
ReplyDeletecutest. shoes. EVER!
ReplyDeleteLittle tiny shoes like that just melt my heart! So so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI love love the little boots- adorable.
ReplyDeleteo my LOVE the second little booties. so so cute, the fabric is so fun. wish i had a little one to buy these for! someday :) xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams
ReplyDeletethose are terribly cute!
ReplyDeleteI think this post says "baby on my mind, despite my million projects" adorable!
ReplyDeletealso, please do not send any more distractions MY way because I am caught up like you!
best of luck finishing all those projects :)
So cute! Wish they came in my size!!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Jeanelle
www.GlocalGirl.com
OH wow! The first pair is truly edible! I love it!
ReplyDeleteAh, the first pair is especially picture painterly. Warmly hope you are doing well. xx
ReplyDeleteThose are SO adorable! I love the first one especially!
ReplyDeleteHugs xoxo
OH MY CUTENESS!!!! Those are absolutely adorable!!!! <3
ReplyDeleteoh my word! these are so sweet!!!!
ReplyDeleteThose little booties may be the cutest thing I have seen! If only I could buy... they would make excellent baby shower gifts!
ReplyDeleteoh gosh i want a baby right now just to put those shoes on...totally justified.
ReplyDeleteThose are HEAVEN!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable!
ReplyDeleteDARLING!
ReplyDeleteThey are absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeletethese are soooo precious! can i have a pair of the boots for myself?! haha - love it!
ReplyDeleteGood grief, these are ridiculously adorable!!
ReplyDeleteThese are so precious!!
ReplyDeletetoo cute! the little booties are my fave.
ReplyDeletethose little boots have to be the cutest thing! isaiah and i were both sitting here going "HSJDKFKDHFKHDSLKGHDSKFHDSKFH WHAT?! THEY'RE TOO CUTE!"
ReplyDelete