Taking DIY to a whole new level: Ana-White

Another resolution I have this year is to build some organizational pieces for my home. I love fixing up old furniture, and did not set aside much time to it last year. I think we all would love to have a Pottery Barn home, but its not a reality for most people. However, who says we can't do the look for less? That's why I went crazy when my friend Katie introduced me to ana-white.com. I know where have I been? These are a few pieces I that are in my inspiration folder. Looking forward to sharing more fun DIY projects in 2011!


  1. ooo my mom needs that storage unit for her fabrics! xoxo jcd

  2. You and Gabe will be awesome at building!!

  3. she is amazing isn't she? I wonder sometimes! I dont really follow her because I know I willnever be able to do such projects, no space to work or talent for that matter hahaha, but I would love to see what you come up with Anna!

  4. I've been wanting to buy storage cubbies like this :) What a great site. Thanks for the info Anna :)

  5. i love this site! thanks for sharing!


  6. Completely crushing over those rolling cubies!!

    You always find the most beautiful things, Anna. Hope you are doing well, sweetie :)

  7. I will go check out her site. I am lacking organization... think I must be ADD. Need all the help I can get! xo

  8. Great projects. I am trying to organize a lot right now.

  9. thank you so much for your sweet comment! If you like please follow ;)
    lovely those kids below!
    The colors in the picture in the left top corner are so pretty. I already know I want my bath (as soon as I get my own flat...)to be in light green and stony grey and bright white. I think it's so fresh and beautiful for a bathroom...
    greets Nini

  10. these all look like amazing storage solutions. for some odd reason I can't open the website today, but will keep on trying to get some inspiration myself.

  11. Hi Anna,

    I just found your blog and I am lovin it! Wish I could do the same as you.

    Ann white has really wonderful pieces - love those colors!

    Have a wonderful day.


Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

Pin It button on image hover