1.17.2011

Creative Spaces: Curtain Your Closets




This is a brilliant way to get creative in your living area if you are tight for space. Close off your work area with beautiful curtains, or if its perfectly placed and organized like the photos above, leave them open! ;) These colors are so fun and fresh as well!

Have some fantastic things lined up here on the blog this week for you including the first giveaway of 2011 (you are going to swoon),  and the start of the Tips for Small Business series!  

Hope each of you had a lovely weekend! We are blessed to have a new niece and nephew within days of eachother! And wow are they scrumptious! Getting me so excited for my own little one!



18 comments:

  1. ooo I like that! how fun & colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! I have something similar for my laundry room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely... We just created some built ins in our bedroom and we are going to use curtains.. Love this post....

    xxx
    CEO

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE this idea. SO cool!

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun way to add color and texture to your space--AND cover up the creative mess :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. o i totally have a curtain in my closet/dressing room! theres not too much space and it makes the room look breezier. xoxo jcd
    http://www.piecechicago.com/flash/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really do like the look of curtains -- there's so much fun you can have with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got curtains on my master bedroom closet! It gives us so much more space, makes such a difference!! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. we did this to our closet! it's right behind our sink and ever so messy since, somehow, I have more clothes than entire populations of some countries. We picked out a blue vertical stripe and it looks FANTASTIC! such a cheap way to bring color and design to otherwise cluttered space :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH I can't wait for the giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to your growing family!!! :) Loving this room and I cannot wait to have a small studio on my own... just like this one... :)
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in love with the green curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just LOVE curtains instead of doors - especially for frequently used closet spaces like that!! Definitely doing that when I get a house of my own :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover