12.02.2010

DIY Gift Tags: Free Printable Gift Tags


Dianna asked me to share a Holiday printable for her Give Thanks Blog Event. Simply download and print on cardstock, or print on regular paper to glue on holiday paper (as pictured). 
I hope these can come in handy for you! Don't you love wrapping presents?? :)


I am cramming in some crafting for my last Holiday Fair on Saturday! Wish me luck!


P.S. Don't forget to enter the Gilded Bee Holiday Kit Giveaway to package all those Christmas gifts!




11 comments:

  1. Oh these are really pretty...and free? wow..Im in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cutee! Thanks for these :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so cute - love the reindeer! best of luck with your fair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the luck in the world to you! and these tags are just adorable ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These tags are lovely! My favourite is the reindeer. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too sweet! I need cardstock STAT! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are the coolest, thanks!
    I got the poster from art.com in the mail this week and it is beautiful- gave it to Liza and she really likes it :)
    *yay*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anna I totally printed all of these and they made the cutest tags for all my gifts I'm shipping home! Thanks!!

    x,
    www.GlocalGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! I made some free holiday printables I wanted to share with you too.

    http://www.seasidecreative.com/archives/401 Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover