You may remember Vadjutka Jewelry from this post. Or maybe from this Storque article on photography...I am so honored to have Judit offer one of her gorgeous designs today for a giveaway!!
To Enter (must be a follower or subscriber of IHOD):
Leave a separate comment for each please!
1) Visit Vadjutka Jewelry and leave a comment about which piece catches your eye! 2) Blog, tweet, or facebook about the giveaway.
3) Sign up for Judit's newsletter here for fun shop news!
* Good luck to all! You have until Monday night, July 26th to enter! Thank you Judit for hosting!
I totally adore summer sky necklace! it's gorgeous!
ReplyDeletetweeted :) http://twitter.com/creamylife/status/18986402665
ReplyDeleteLove the summer bouquet necklace :) What a neat shop!
ReplyDeleteIn love with:
ReplyDeleteBeing Framed - Aqua and Rose - necklace made of fabric and setting on brass chain
Great find Anna!
xoxo
Great giveaway! Love the frost earrings. xo
ReplyDeleteLove the giveaway! What unique jewelry!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is "Modern Hungary-Summer necklace" <333
What a lovely giveaway!! I have to say that her stuff is totally amazing. I think my favorite piece in her shop is the being framed, fairy gardens necklace. Totally love it. Thanks for hosting such a fun giveaway. Hope I win *fingers crossed*.
ReplyDeleteoooh love this shop! love the color and the originality of it. i'm loving this necklace: http://www.etsy.com/listing/41415105/waterdrops-long-necklace-with-glass
ReplyDeletethe color combo is perfect!
thanks for a fun giveaway. :)
and i tweeted!!
ReplyDeletetwitter.com/muchloveilly
What beautiful pieces she has!!! I love this necklace! Man, this makes me want to go shopping :)
ReplyDeleteI love Vadjutka's jewelry! I have always liked her textile necklaces, but I just saw the Mandala necklace, and I think it's a new favorite.
ReplyDeleteI also receive her newsletter.
ReplyDeleteThe jewelry are gorgeous! i love how they have that vintage look to it also. I like the Elisa - earrings made of brass filigree, fabric and flower
ReplyDeleteand...i tweeted it =)
ReplyDelete@yvonnehuynh
Whoa - I love everything!! But favorite would be Flower Power in Yellow. It was made for me ; )
ReplyDeleteawww what a great giveaway anna!! i totally LOVE LOVE LOVE the Hey, Rosie - necklace with brass pendant filled with fabric and glass beads on chain!! the colors and textures are just fabulous!!
ReplyDeletesandyalamode(at)gmail(dot)com
I tweeted about this giveaway to my followers!!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/sandyalamode/status/18995328746
I love the being framed sun necklace. So pretty!
ReplyDeleteSuch unique jewelry! Thank you for a beautiful giveaway! My favorite is the sparkle and hoops necklace :) Love all the textures!
ReplyDeleteI like this :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/listing/39012583/winter-bird-pseudo-cameo-necklace-with
I shared on twitter!
http://twitter.com/LeChouChouBijou
Kisses!
Paola from Italy
I love these necklaces!
ReplyDeleteLovely item :) The item on her shop that caught my eye is "Melon and Raspberry - necklace with poppy flower on brass chain". I began a follower of this blog, also nice :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for this opportunity!
I've shared the giveaway on my fb page (mairitales)
ReplyDeleteAbstarct - White Rabbit - necklace
ReplyDeletethat is adorable!!
shared on FB and twitter!
Love those necklaces!
ReplyDeleteLove those necklaces!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shop! I love so much this:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/listing/50894815/bamboo-earrings-made-of-brass-filigree
Beautiful shop! I love so much this:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/listing/50894815/bamboo-earrings-made-of-brass-filigree
Sorry.....I don't know why twice!
ReplyDeleteShared on twitter and FB and also subscribed the newsletter!
I'm a new follower
ReplyDeletei love Little Red Riding Hood - silver ring with lovely poppy flower made of silk
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Sumikoshop
So hard to choose only one!
ReplyDeleteBut if I have to... this one is really sweet:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/33545068/hey-rosie-necklace-with-brass-pendant
Ana
atelier[at]anapina[dot]com
I shared in Facebook:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/anapina?v=wall&story_fbid=134451179928431&ref=mf
Ana
atelier[at]anapina[dot]com
And I signed for the newsletter!
ReplyDeleteHope to be lucky :)
Ana
atelier[at]anapina[dot]com
I love this shop!!
ReplyDeleteThis really catches my eye:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/51395958/poppy-blues-for-your-ears-earrings-made
Happy day to you both!
What gorgeous pieces! I am a follower :)
ReplyDeletehooray!!! love vadjutka jewelry! the sahara earrings definitely caught my eye!
ReplyDeletethanks for a chance to win anna! :)
j.
i follow and my favorite is:
ReplyDeleteBeing Framed - Aqua and Rose - necklace
great giveaway!
So so generous! What a lovely giveaway this is :) Thank you...I'm crossing my fingers.
ReplyDeleteThis is my favorite on her site:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/51395958/poppy-blues-for-your-ears-earrings-made
Twittering now...
xoxo
wow, her work is beautiful, love her unique style. I would happily wear the cute Dorothy earrings (or anything from her shop!).
ReplyDeleteThe "Being Framed - Sun - necklace" is super cute!
ReplyDeleteninjapandawedding(at)gmail(dot)com
the picnic earrings are super cute! jechapman8@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteFollow and adore the NEW - Turquoise Poppy - hair clip with poppy flower. omydarlingblog(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway ;D
ReplyDeleteone of my favourite is
http://www.etsy.com/listing/45085977/emily-gold-plated-metal-ring-with-fabric
this is my tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Relydesign/status/19078998591
relydesign[at]gmail[dot]com
Fantastic giveaway! All the pieces have so much detail! Very pretty!
ReplyDeletexo - jami
i m a g i n e
My favorite is the giveaway necklace...it is beautiful! Fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great giveaway! I really like the lake earrings -- they're so me.
ReplyDeleteI like Colors - necklace made of fabric and brass filigrees on brass chain.
ReplyDelete- Danielle
other-option AT hotmail DOT com
Love her shop! I follow you :) Here's my favorite piece from Vadjudtka: http://www.etsy.com/listing/39795229/being-framed-aqua-and-rose-necklace-made
ReplyDeletexoxo
Giovanna
Boho Market by Giovanna
I love the Angel wings necklace...so pretty!!!
ReplyDelete#2
ReplyDeleteI've shared on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/posted.php?id=204365882467&share_id=138827056139856&comments=1#s138827056139856
and on twitter:
http://twitter.com/paulinepaulette/status/19501309105
this lovely giveaway
#1 (It looks like the original one wasn't submitted so I try again):
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with all her fabri jewellery, especially earrings like these ones: oneshttp://www.etsy.com/listing/50387946/flying-flowers-earrings-made-of-brass
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete#3
ReplyDeleteI'm a brand new IHOD follower and I subscribed for Vadjutka's newsletter
I love her stuff!! I have her shop saved as a 'favorite' on Etsy!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the clown earrings. They have been a fave since I first found her shop!
I think I like her bobby pin creations the most. I am always looking for fun things to throw in my hair for extra decor (since stacking on jewelry is not quite my thing). Thanks for turning me on to her stuff.
ReplyDelete