6.17.2010

DIY: Free Printable Father's Day Shirt & Tie Card

Father's Day snuck up on me pretty fast!  There are some really cute Shirt & Tie cards out there, but since I have limited stores where I live, I knew I couldn't go out and buy one. PLUS, as I have mentioned before, HANDMADE cards in my family are A BIG DEAL ;) So I made one for my son to give to his daddy. This is a super easy printable card for you to pass on to your father or hubby! Download, Print, and customize. Read further for directions!




Directions:
- Download and Print. (8.5 x 11)
- Cut along top center dotted line and fold and crease over solid lines.
- Cut the bottom dotted lines to create the tailored shirt look.
-Customize by adding colored paper on the inside fold, buttons on the shirt cuff, 
and tissue paper in the shirt pocket. Get creative!

Let me know how it goes! I hope this makes someone smile:)

21 comments:

  1. Anna these are just adorable. I am totally going to print these for my dad. Will send pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so have to do this! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this is SO cute! What program did you use to make this? You amaze me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a thoughtful and sweet idea - handmade Shirt and Tie cards created with Love no doubt;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card is so adorable and you are just so sweet to share!! Love your creativity. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable, Anna! You've done it again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fantastic diy! if the cards i ordered don't make it on time (and it's not looking like they're going to) i think i'm going to try this. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is so cute!! i think i'm going to print one out for my dad!! he'll get a kick out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your talent always amazes me. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is too cute!

    Please come join my *Cupcake Challenge*, I promise it will be loads of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is genius! the fathers day in brazil is celebrated in august, i will make sure to send one of those to my dad =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How adorable! You're the best for sharing this with us...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so darn cute! Thanks for sharing this great idea :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. how cute is this? love the pocket :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute..... I love that our babies our so close in age..


    xxxx
    CEO

    ReplyDelete
  16. cutest thing ever! i must remember this for next year!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover