2.01.2010

Monday Inspiration: Product Packaging Part 2




I can't get enough! I had so many fun product packaging inspiration pictures that I had to do round two! Also wanted to show you a little taste of how I package my items:) Thanks to Hooray for supplying me! I also get my tags from her which you see in my shop pics:)

Clockwise from top left:

If you have any fun product pics to share - email me! anna.liesemeyer (at) gmail.com Will surely be doing another post on packaging soon:)

Can't wait to announce the winner of the giveway tomorrow!! Thanks to all who participated!

11 comments:

  1. Anna, I love what you do with your packaging! Are the bags stamped or printed on? Looks great...thoughtful packaging makes all the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alli:) Its stamped right now...going to try printing though. Your shop was the perfect solution for mine! ha ha:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute Anna!

    All in the details :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. packaging is one of my favorite things about owning an etsy shop! i love giving and receiving a good looking package for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, it is all in the details! I love sending out packages that I am proud of!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Packaging Anna! You've inspired me to update my own:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. whenever i order something from a new shop on etsy i get oh so excited to see what the packaging will be like! more often than not, i end up saving it! .... not that i need anymore clutter, but at least it's attractive clutter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your packaging!! beautiful, without being too trendy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty, pretty packaging and I love the stuff in Alli's shop too. I've bought a few things from her myself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the packaging ideas are so cute! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover