1.14.2010

Thursday DIY: Free Printable To-Do List

If you are anything like me you are always writing To-Do Lists....its my only way of keeping track of what's in my head! I thought it would be nice to share with you a To-Do List I designed that had all the categories I needed and I can print it right at home when I need one! I had to make it look like Spring:) SEE BELOW ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD!


I have made a Two to a Page format for you to print and use! All you need is a printer!

Download the two to a page version HERE.

Download the single version HERE.

14 comments:

  1. So lovely! Thanks for this; I can definitely use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! and agenda sized....i love it!!!! Thanks Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I downloaded this to my desktop and I'm printing now- what a pretty way to get organized. Thanks for sharing Anna- you always have these lovely ideas for things I'd never think to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! I love making lists :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was a Communication major so I am a HUGE lover of lists...especially To Do lists!! :) This one is brilliant and adorable, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm a list girl! love this idea anna!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exactly what i needed to kick start my doing everyday. It's so pretty, thanks dear!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh sweeet! So funny because I wrote something out similar to this on my boring notepad. Yours is much prettier! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great, great, great! love the look, love the words!!! have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just saw this on Melissa's blog and came by to tell you how useful this is! I love all the different sections because I usually put too much things on my list and forget which ones are urgent and which ones are optional. Here everything is clear! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So happy you all like and can use it:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thankyou... definitely will use this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover