1.25.2010

Monday Inspiration: Product Packaging Part 1




Since I started my etsy shop in September, I have been tweaking my product packaging as I go along. I pretty much have it where I want it to be...just working on labels. Along the way I have found some packaging examples that are inspiring to me for their originality, professionalism, and consistency with their shop design. Have a look! Which do you like best? Don't these want to make you order something from them? :D






1) MafeMaria 
4 & 5) Nice Package 


Stay tuned this week for an exciting giveaway!!! Happy Monday!

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including Nice Package in your lovely collection of packaging goodness!
    xo
    Ez + Marichelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH all of those packages are lovely and so inspiring. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I would love to get something in such a pretty package!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all lovely! Thank you so much for including my packaging, which by the way, is currently available as a customized printable product for sellers and anybody else with a DIY gene. Just check my mqstudio shop at Etsy.

    Thank you again Anna, it's an honor to be featured here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those - ohhellofriend packaging is something to strive for, anything she touches is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's all in the presentation! Just like a nicely wrapped Christmas gift! These are beautiful! I love the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's better than great packaging- I'm such a fan, hard to do with larger items though, thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the second packaging is OUT OF THIS WORLD. Blows my mind. I need to go empty a drawer so I can fill it with items to help me package better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm obsessed with packaging!! This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ..beautiful packaging ..love it sooo much.. I did few Christmas presents wrapped in magazine advert pages ,looked cute .. : )

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover