12.15.2009

TEN DAYS till Christmas! Inspiration Countdown..

Since we are getting close to Christmas Day- one of the most important days of the year, I thought I would take a break from all the material posts and share with you some inspiration...

I have a very dear friend who lost her sister right after Christmas last year in a car accident. It was a tragedy no one ever wants to experience. As Katherine and her family have sought healing, she has shared so many lights and inspirations with us along the way. I have been incredibly inspired by her openness, faith, and active participation in making a difference in her sister Victoria's name. This year, in memory of Victoria's favorite Holiday(Christmas), they are having a toy drive for the local poor community. Amazing. If you have been waiting for a good cause to donate to,  here it is.



Beautiful girls: Katherine, her daughter Ava, sister Alex,
and youngest sister Victoria "Heaven's Brightest Star"

(Picture taken 3 days before Victoria died)

Thanks Katherine for being an inspiration!


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photo - and how heartbreaking. Thank you for sharing.....

    Thank you too for the comment on my blog the other day, that was kind of yo.

    I too would love 3 columns - your blog looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tragic story. (I've been thinking about it since reading this yesterday). My heart goes out to families like theirs.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover