Gift Guide For Him

I don't know about you, but I am always looking for tips on gifts. For the last few Thursdays this month I want to help a little if I can:) As I was looking for ideas for my husband and my dad, I came up with a few ideas. So here are some fun gifts in a category that can be challenging:

For the Office:

For the Home:
Mens Shaving Gift Set - Paradise Body Shop

For the Outdoors: (Anything from Cabela's)

Its fun to find him something he needs, something with humor, or something that is a big boy toy (like the hunting knife:) My husband played with my little brothers remote control hellicopter all day last Christmas! 

1 comment:

  1. Anna, thank you for featuring my shave set! I like to think of it as sentimental and functional.

    Also, you have a beautiful family!!


Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

Pin It button on image hover