11.15.2009

Weekend Recap

I didn't want my weekend to end! It went by so fast. Just a small recap: went to a football game, met some new friends, made some incredible stamp calendars at a class with my sister, celebrated a birthday, tried to get things ready for the upcoming craft fair, and did some Christmas shopping....HANDMADE of course;) For instance,

I bought this adorable burlap wine bag from Frenchie and Flea



I also got these lovely bags and tags from Hooray Design Shop to use for packaging some of my items for this weekend's craft fair:)









Will be sure to share some more Christmas Shopping finds soon! Looking for a great advent calendar...any suggestions???


9 comments:

  1. Oh i love those burlap bags and the others! I'm also looking for a good one. I actually saw a few at Target that were kinda cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to sending out your goods today! Ps. I was just sharing an advent calendar idea with someone - here's the link: http://www.livingetc.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=3011

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think thats such an adorable wine bag! Yay hooray for hooray! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fab weekend! I love that wine bag you got!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow fabulous finds!!! Love pretty and simple holiday packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the weekend sounds great. I love advent calendars too.

    Nice finds,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've purchase some supplies from hooray design as well and have been very, very pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That wine bag is cool. And I also wanted to wish you and your family a happy thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover