1.18.2013

Style from Dubai with Amy Fohr


1      I asked Amy of Leopard and Lillies to visit today and share a little more about her style with all of you (because obviously, she has got it!). I love the variety of fashion she works into her looks all the way in Dubai! Thank you for being a guest Amy..



         Do you go by fashion rules, or tend to create your own?
I am a rule breaker; I love mixing black and navy together, wearing white after Labor Day, and think wearing sequins and glitter is always appropriate.
2      
      What would be your top 3 layering tips for the winter months?
Living in Dubai, UAE our temperatures don’t get much cooler than 60 degrees, so thankfully I’m use to lots of light layers.  Either tanks and cardigans or button downs and sweaters. 
3      
      Do you have a current favorite color combination? 
Black & Tan, I love the idea of mixing those two colors together. 
4      
      What is an item you think every girl should have in her closet?
A pair of great fitting, you feel sexy jeans.  They can be any fit you feel comfortable in, but must be jeans that make you feel like you can take on the world!!!
5    
         How do you gage what pieces work best for your body type?
I’m quiet tall and lanky, so I tend to favor items that have more shape in them otherwise I can look quiet shapeless.   

Keep up with Amy Here:


Happy weekend friends!


13 comments:

  1. Def need a pair of "I feel sexy" jeans! Living in Dubai would be amazing. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that first outfit especially - super fun way to rock a crisp, white shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post! LOVE her personal style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I just found your blog. And I love it. A whole lot.
    You are so cute!!!!!!
    Would love to have you over on my end, too :)
    xoxo,
    Sierra
    Oh, Just Living the Dream

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great style - effortless and fun! Am just putting some new items together for some new looks for the rest of winter - so this is an inspiration.
    Love your bracelet DIY below as well Anna!
    Have a cozy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am loving her style, perfect pick to feature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Effortless chic! I know how it is to try to dress chic when it is warm all year round and love her style!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that she mixes black and navy together...makes me feel better about doing it too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so happy to meet amy :) i always appreciate great style inspiration & she definitely does have it! & i love that her favorite combo is black & tan...i am right there with her! XO Brynn

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover