9.10.2012

True Beauty Files: Touches of Gold


{Studded Collar Top: c/o Swaychic, Silk Tank: Guess (thrifted), Denim: ON, Studded Heels: DIY, Shades: UO, Cross Wrap Bracelet: InPink, Clutch: DIY, Gold Bobby Pins: Elle (via Ulta), Nail color: Velvet Voyage}

As much as I try to avoid talking about mundane things such as the weather, I can't help but mention how utterly splendid it feels to have cool mornings and evenings back in Atlanta. I even broke out a summer scarf for last night's date, opened the windows, and changed my weekend supply of iced tea to hot tea. Yes, this is how you officially transfer over to fall. ;)

How was your weekend? Did you break out those boots you have been dying to sport? 

P.S. Part 2 of the NYC trip coming up tomorrow! 

The True Beauty Files
A lookbook for the modern modeste.
"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years." 
~ Audrey Hepburn


28 comments:

  1. Very cute. I'm on the hunt for red bobby pins, but the gold are pretty great. :)

    ~Natasha Fatah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pulled out a long sleeve t-shirt to wear this morning. I am loving the cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a storm over the weekend and it's been gorgeous and cool ever since! Love the scarf you wore for date night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant wait to see part 2! So jealous of your amazing time! You look great.

    -Amy
    http://theblankpagesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pumps you studded, so beautiful!

    xx amy

    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SO happy about the weather, too! My windows were up most of the day yesterday. I got lot of rest, but didn't get to see the movie... Hopefully next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although we've started using the duvet at night, it (luckily!) isn't quite cool enough for boots yet. Love the gold bobby pins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit! I'm a jeans girl, so I was so happy to be able to wear them and not be sweating profusely! I can't wait til it cools about 5-10 more degrees and I can bring out my sweaters!

    <3
    carelessly graceful

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was SO hot in NYC this past weekend but it's definitely cooled off today (thank goodness)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The weather down south is even amazing. I love this outfit! Perfect for the gorg weather.

    http://frenchpresstights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! I love the clutch and the heels-- and the fact that my favorites bits of this outfit are DIY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! I used to be only a silver kind of girl but I have come to really love gold too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh I love the gold bobby pins! Great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You should visit Cincinnati soon, the weather is perfect here! And I love all the gold details - think I need to pop by Ulta for those gold bobby pins.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your outfit is amazing, as always :)

    I am SO happy for fall. My favorite transitions are pulling out my favorite cutie patootie {as I call it} jean jacket & switching from iced coffee in the afternoon to hot.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  16. aaah I always talk about the weather n my Monday posts haha! Must stop but in London its a classic!
    You look gorgeous Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ha-ha I talk about the weather to much. I think its because I missed my true calling in life as a weather person.

    Anyway... Love this outfit! Love the little touches of gold.

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute outfit. -Heidi http://fabricandfrosting.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  19. We've had some cool mornings here in KC too, and I love it!! I was able to break out a new blazer, yay!
    Great look, as usual. I love the gold accents with white!

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely look & photos. nice pumps.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this look and LOVE your shoes!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous photos! Gold really works on you :)

    xo,
    LelaLondon.com - WIN three dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cute! And love love those shoes! From the front they're so classy, and in the back they're ready to party!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gold is my absolute favorite pop of color right now! Beautiful as always mama!
    xx

    www.goodgirlgoneglad.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous outfit! Love your style.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover