9.26.2012

21 Dates of summer: Dates 20 & 21


So sad to have this series come to its end. Gabe and I were talking about how this series pushed us to do some of the things we have been wanting to do since we moved back to Atlanta. Thankful to have some pictures to hold them in our short term memories as well:)



We love the outdoors, and Atlanta is beautiful at the turn of the seasons. We went to an old favorite spot to listen to some music on their patio, take advantage of free chips and salsa, and of course feed our sweet tooth problem..


It wouldn't have been a complete date series without a little competition. Gabe and I thrive off a little competition with each other. When it comes to any game, it gets serious.
Mario Kart, basketball, and skee ball were all in the mix. We were rolling through that joint like high schoolers. $5.00 can provide an hour of fantastic entertainment. Its pretty cool to be married to your best friend. Can't get enough of that boy.


Thanks for following along this summer! If you are new here, you can check out all 21 dates here. If you blogged about one this summer, leave a link in the comment section below! (Was going to do a link up section but they expire:/) I can't wait to see some of the dates you all went on. 
Love, Anna


22 comments:

  1. Our dates this summer are usually family dates. :D We have not gone out with just hubby and I since K was born but need to. Wish our family was closer so they can just swing by and watch her. hehe Have a good week Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally doing this when Mr. Right comes along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cute series of posts! arcade games are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a fantastic idea. I'm totally going to steal some of your dates :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoyed this series!!! y'all had great dates!! take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I loved seeing how you and Gabe had fun this summer! Chips and salsa also make any date night better!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  7. So great that you finished! And all your dates look so fun, I feel inspired. You should start a Autumn date series. -Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha...the competition. Matt and I are like that too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, that is truly the sweetest! Congrats to you guys for putting so much effort into your loving marriage. It puts a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much fun! Ski ball is amazingness...!

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a very very fun date! Its such a pity that Summer is over :(

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute. thanks for all the date ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was such a fun series Anna, I got so many awesome date ideas from you!
    I went on a breakfast date this summer and blogged about it here:
    http://www.bonchicbongastronomique.com/2012/07/breakfast-date-classic-cookie.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really enjoyed this series. It's such a fun idea... I'll have to try that with my hubby. Thanks so much for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you two are so cute!!! it looks like you have so much fun together :) these dates have been very inspiring! XO brynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. As everyone else has mentioned, I too, have really enjoyed this series! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. a little friendly competition is always great for spicing up a date!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a FUN date! I love the competition as well. I mean, we have to remind how men who is better at everything right?

    And those bangs? still dying for them...

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really enjoyed following along on your dates this summer! I even got a few ideas for hubs and I so thanks! Here was our last date of the summer if you feel like a glimpse. -jb.

    http://madewithlovebyjackieb.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/last-summer-date.html

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover