8.31.2012

For a Fraction: Pre - Fall Layered Look


I love how effortless this fall transition look is. This is a fun every day or weekend look.
Black denim is a staple you will want to have this upcoming season. So versatile, and if its the right cut, very flattering! I am not sure what the original prices are for these pieces, but I will show you where you can find the same or similar for a fraction!

Army Green Utility Jacket - Old Navy - $39.94
Side note - Gap and Old Navy are having a 30% off sale!
Black Denim - H&M - 19.95,  Old Navy - $34.95, Asos $47
Striped Tee - Forever 21 - $15.80, Forever 21, $10.80
Fringe Boots - Steve Madden - On Sale for $64.99 or Apt. 9 - $59.99 or 6PM - $44.99
(If you find any similar boots for less let me know!)
Cognac Satchel - Nordstrom - $40.00
Gold Cable Necklace - Etsy - $24.95

I am sharing 5 Neon DIY's for you to try over Labor Day Weekend over at The Girls of Lincoln Park!
Also made an appearance on Erika's awesome blog Small Shop sharing a favorite color pairing for fall:)

What are your plans for the Holiday Weekend? Hope you get to enjoy the time with your families!


21 comments:

  1. I love this look, it's gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look so much and LOVE a sale! Thanks for sharing, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a similar jacket, and it's definitely my fall favorite! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsessed with this post + this post. And great choices for getting the look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought that jacket a few weeks back and love it. Highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The boots are a bit cheaper on 6pm.com!! i saw them the other day and i had to mention them in your post!
    http://www.6pm.com/steve-madden-p-mikala-taupe-suede

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Bridgette - those are awesome! Thanks so much for sharing the find! I put them in the post:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, i love those boots! i just got a jacket like that and can't wait to wear it - thanks for the inspiration Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  9. those boots are awesome! just recently purchased a similar jacket from Gap in tan...love it! so versatile. you've pulled together another great one, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit! Thanks for the fraction tips. -Heidi http://fabricandfrosting.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the sale tips at Gap and ON! Heading over to check out those neon projects now...

    ReplyDelete
  12. BOOTS! I am ready for boots. Thanks for this pic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving this look as well! I need to get my hands on a utility jacket asap!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love the layered look... wish i could do it over here but even a few layers make me feel really hot... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your casual look, and that parka is perfect for it xo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx

    $100 gift certificate giveaway on my blog:
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/boticca-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the last bits of summer stripes peaking through this rad jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this look! I want to get some black denim...definitely something on my list! Thanks for adding the options of where to get this look!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover