7.02.2012

True Beauty Files: Lace + Length

Maxi Skirt + LaceMaxi and LaceLace + Maxi Lace + Maxi Skirt
{Top: Dress Up Boutique (similar here or here), Skirt: Gap (similar), Necklace: c/o LYIF, Belt: H&M (similar), Clutch: DIY, Shoes: Nine West, Watch: Aldo, Bracelet: Etsy}

We went to a wedding in Ohio over the weekend, and this outfit got me through hours of dancing;)
There is nothing better than a wedding to bring you together with friends and family. We had such a fun time, and I am always renewed in my own marriage to see the new love of a bride and groom. Gabe and I always wish we could re-live our wedding day over again.
(Btw, It was getting dark - hence the grainy pics..)

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I have some fun posts for you this week:)
P.S. Today is the last day to enter the Casey Wiegand giveaway. Don't miss out!

The True Beauty Files
A lookbook for the modern modeste.
"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years." 
~ Audrey Hepburn

33 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite looks of yours! The color of the skirt is so pretty and I love the touch of leopard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady you pull off that maxi like no other! I'm loving this mix of colors and patterns together...thinking of how I could recreate it with my own wardrobe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! That skirt is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit is beautiful!! love the lace and the belt!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning in that color! And it's the perfect skirt to dance the night away in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this outfit :) Your gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love weddings too. :) AND I love, love love your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Weddings are the perfect excuse to dance the night away--that's always my favorite part! I love your lace top paired with the pretty maxi skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the bright pink-ness of that skirt! Paired with lace.. ah! Perfect!

    <3
    <a href="http://kimberrleigh.com/>kimberrleigh.com</a>

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are theeeeee prettiest!! love that skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit.. perfect for a wedding. So glad you had fun!

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are absolutely beautiful! i LOVE the lace and fun colored maxi!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your lace top is gorgeous and I love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ahh, i just love maxi skirts this season! such a cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is true. Weddings are the best. I love this bright color on you Anna. Pink and lace just go together!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look GORGEOUS! Love the color of your maxi skirt, and the lace top is the perfect compliment.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your top and your necklace! o my goodness! You are the cutest ever!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohio? You were in my neighborhood :) Glad to hear your weekend was an enjoyable one!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a gorgeous look for a wedding. You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. love this look and you are stunning, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  22. love this outfit! and dancing is always on fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look amazing! You probably stole the show over the bride ;)

    -Amy

    http://theblankpagesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. its official....need a red skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a cute look! Loving your top!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look so lovely! You're right, weddings are so much fun to be around people you love. I can't wait til the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You look gorgeously stunning <3!Please visit,comment and follow my blog at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  28. you are such a talented mommy, i love your style and DIY. one of my favorite blogs for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  29. You are gorgeous lady! Hope all is well:)

    ReplyDelete

  30. This is all very new to me and this article really opened my eyes.Thanks for sharing with us your wisdom.
    Evil Eye Beads

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover