12.08.2011

Little Finds: Vol. 2

Here is my second round up of fun finds for the little ones I found on Wayfair. Hope to do more of these in the future! Its nice to hear from other mamas what their top choices are! I learn from you gals!

1. Giraffe Babymat - This is going on the wishlist for our next little one. Soft, plush, and safe for the new babies, as well as a great lounge mat for when they are older!

2. My First Piano - My son is really into musical instruments right now. Drums, xylophone, harmonica, you name it! When I saw this I immediately thought of him and how much he would enjoy this. I love to encourage music and art at the toddler age because its so beneficial for their cognitive development.

3. Chalk Table - I have this dream of having an entire room dedicated to art for the kids. I don't think you can do too much music and art when they are young. Gabriel has been sitting at the table for hours lately painting, coloring, playing with play-dough, etc. He would probably never want to leave this table.

4. Alphabet Nesting Blocks - I can't say enough good things about these stacking blocks. After seeing Gabriel play with them at an early age and learning to stack the blocks as well as practice his ABC's on them, I started giving these as gifts to friends as well. They are easy to stack, easy to story, and are super affordable (on sale for 9$!).

5. Skiphop Bib - Now that Veronica has discovered cheerios, we are on our way to table foods;) After doing way too much laundry last week filled solely with her clothes caked in biscuits and cheerios, I decided it was time to get a few of these bibs. Large, water resistant, and has a catch all food pocket. Score!

6.  Wooden Tea Set - I am counting down the days till I can have a tea party with Veronica. I think I might have to get more than one tea set. I love wooden toys and how durable they are, so this tea set I could actually have tea in;) And then of course, we will have to get a Little Play Kitchen to go with!

7. Boon Odd Ducks - Considering Rubber Duckies are a classic bath toy that 99% of American kids own, why not a set of bright bold patterned ones?? These are obviously right up my alley;) Veronica actually uses our rubber ducks as teething toys these days...

Hope you enjoyed this little round up! I'd love to here your children's faves!



24 comments:

  1. that piano is very cool! the color adds to its coolness.

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute little guide!! i have the tiger mat for my baby and i can't wait to get him a chalkboard table wen it grows a bit older! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. that piano is amazing. and paisley has those stackable blocks and LOVES them! good finds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that giraffe babymat! And the wooden tea seat is precious! my nieces are all about tea parties these days. It is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that little chalkboard table. Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your picks! Especially the art table - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that piano...putting that on the wishlist for next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just amazing! My niece and nephew would love all of these (and me too if I bought them for them!!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such great finds! Love that giraffe babymat and the bib. Ah baby things are just too darling, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks! I absolutely love the chalkboard table!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh! Zoe loves those nesting blocks. She loves them and we take them everywhere we go. She's ripped off some of the paper so I plan to modpodge some of our family photos on them to make them personal. And that skip hop owl was the theme of her first birthday party. Great finds! Gonna have to get me #1 and #6!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many cute things!!! Luckily, I have a niece and two nephews to spoil with these types of gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. On my last trip to Florida I was desperately looking for those animal mats for Matthew but when I found it my suitcase was running out of space so I couldn't get it :(
    I have those bibs for Matthew and I love them, they are fun and super easy to clean ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Im so geting that chalk table when I have a little one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great list! My kids had a little piano exactly like #2 and they played with it constantly. I love musical toys.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great ideas!! That plush giraffe is the cutest :) Loving those bibs, they really do work wonders for the Little Ones and their messy feeding time!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That "My First Piano" is so cute for the budding musician!! I have a little cousin who I think would love it.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are the cutest! You have a knack for finding the most adorable things!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww, these are darling! I think that the little piano, "My First Piano" is my favorite item of all—so sweet... thanks for sharing these :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I bought my daughter the same piano two years ago and just recently shared it on my own blog! What's great about it is that it does sound like a real piano and it looks so great you can place it in the living room!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover