Remember how I was Holly Golightly for Halloween? I had these fantastic earplugs and it made me want to turn them into earrings. Well then I saw these on the Matchbook blog I was motivated to make a pair and share it here:) You know I like to keep my DIY's simple, so its just 3 steps and 3 supplies!
- Earwire Hooks
- Any 2 Beads (I used these lucite beads)
- 2 in. Upholstery Tassels (bought from Hobby Lobby with several color options)
1) Loop beads through top of tassels.
2) Tie a knot to shorten the length.
3) Hook earwires through the tops.
That is it! 3 steps, 3 supplies.
Time: 5 minutes
Perfect for a holiday party:) I might be wearing them with this top.
We started advent last week, so I pulled out our advent calendar and am trying my hardest to really make the most of this season, and help my little family prepare for the coming of the King!
Do you have any advent traditions??
Wishing you a Happy weekend ahead!