8.31.2011

Sponsor Faves: Greige Design

Honestly, I have the coolest sponsors. I cannot get over the incredible product styling and products over at Greige. These are a round up of some of my favorites:) You have to head over and see more for yourself! Christina also has a fantastic blog, that I am adding to my daily reads! 
Do you spy any favorites??

Greige Design


*Please Note: If you would like to sponsor IHOD, there are only a few more spots available for September. The three month package deal starting now will take your blog or shop ad through the holiday season! Email me for the package info.



14 comments:

  1. i love the bowl with the gold detail! Thanks for helping me with my home decor shopping list!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures with lots of decorating ideas too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the totes and fruit wood boards. Those are fabulous and would be awesome for a platter of cheese, fruits, nuts etc. What a cool shop!! And Veronica is soooo cute in the photo below! You and your sis look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, that necklace! Love it (and want to make it!) haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those bags!... could be very happy carrying my lunch, or hosting my house plant.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that a burlap bag? Fantastic! I'll be checking them out for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving all of these but i think the gold candle holder takes the top spot for me! :-)

    TravelDesignery.com

    .

    ReplyDelete
  8. All such lovely things! That gold candle holder is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love her designs...all very much my style i think!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great pics on your blog ! Come to see my page and if you love my blog follow me
    xx

    http://thecityofclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover