3.07.2011

Ice Cream Theme Party! Featuring guest Brittany Egbert of One Charming Party

(photos courtesy of One Charming Party)

Prepare to get hooked on One Charming Party's inspirational party blog! It is full of the most adorable party ideas with easy DIY's, free printables, and creative solutions to making a memorable event. Brittany graciously agreed to being a guest here and sharing a little more about their latest theme..

What was the inspiration behind this party? And how can we get the scoop on the details?!
Ice cream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream. It's still a little chilly outside, but for kids it's never too cold for ice cream. We designed this party for a seven year old girl who loves pink and wanted an ice cream party for her birthday. Mint chocolate chip and strawberry ice cream were the inspiration behind this party as I'm sure you can see in all of the details. If you'd like to have your own ice cream party you can download the invites on our blog or check out the ice cream cone hat tutorial

Okay seriously, the headband?! Its way too cute for words! I honestly get excited every time One Charming Party releases a new theme. What can I say? I love a good theme party! Thank you Brittany for letting us in on this one! I keep up with all their fun party themes through their facebook page:)

P.S. Ladies, its the last day to enter the Spool No. 72 Giveaway for the Veggie Patch Clutch!

33 comments:

  1. hahah this is TOO cute for words! loving the ice cream hat hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, my older sister is an ice cream fanatic and she would love this!!! (Shes 24 btw haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove her site - so packed full of really cute inspiration! It is inspiring not just for parties, but photo styling as well! It's impeccable!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute inspiration/party! I am starting to think of party inspiration for my baby's 2nd birthday so thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This color palette is super cute! I didn't notice the ice cream cone on the headband until you mentioned about it - how lovely is that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! What a great idea. I loooove all of the color!
    pics-o-andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, I want to host a party like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those headbands... and that cake!!! ADORABLE!! such great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Cake, the theme, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so charming! the ice cream cone hat is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks fantastic - thanks for posting, must find out about this blog! Sounds like just the thing to get inspiration for KidsLife - or maybe even cooperate ... Have a happy start into the week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this theme... so perfect for a little girl!

    And the cake is to die for... I'd love to learn how to make something similar!

    xoxo
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, I die! I love anything with ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is there an age limit on ice cream parties?! I want one...:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Got to love that cake. Has a certain edge to it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is just TOO cute! I think i may have gotten my daughters 2nd birthday theme ; ) thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG I love this! it's too good!!! I love the little hat!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These decorations are absolutely brilliant! I love how creative the cake and hats are!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Now that's the kind of party I would want to attend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a cool, yummy theme! i want her headband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable ice cream overload!!! What a fun, fun, party idea.

    ReplyDelete
  22. omg i seriously almost fell over after i clicked this post from my bloglovin feed!
    toooo cute, i love the colors. i want to have one of these parties for myself! :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. how cute! i love this idea.. and i would want to do it for my birthday :) 26 too old? ...love that cake tho! xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loving the icecream party!! Awww if I had a little girl I would love to throw her a party like that... super cute Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ice cream theme? This was made for me... oh, too cute. Especially that first shot of the cake. Love your featured bloggers, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Adorable! And ice cream is one of my favorite things in the whole world :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. So adorable!!! I love that cake, it's so pretty and fun!


    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  28. YAMI post!

    http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. that is quite possibly the very best cake i've ever laid eyes on!

    Brittany did such a stellar job and i'm gonna head over there to get the lay of the land for more insp like this. cheers and thanks for sharing such goodness. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  30. You've got to be kidding me, this is ADORABLE! That cake?! Ok I want an icecream birthday party for ME!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Adore this! Such a great idea, especially for kiddies.

    Cheers!
    erica @ tinseltwine.com

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover