7.28.2010

Artistry Feature: Alex D'ori of Wallstale

I always get excited when someone submits their artwork to IHOD. If it is a good fit, I happily feature them. Alex creates these fantastic wall decals that I thought would be a good follow up from yesterday's post. Custom designs are now also accepted! Here are a few I would love to see in a child's room...

And for my favorite....these are too funny not to share. What a good surprise for your guests, right?!

You can Visit Alex Here:



P.S. I am guest posting today over at So About What I Said! Come on over and say hello:) Topic: Accessories of course!



13 comments:

  1. The little monster in the toilet is adorable. Just a brilliant idea. I suddenly want more friends to have children so they can use some of these on their walls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for feuturing me and my little contributionS to making our homes more sweet :) Just trying my best...

    Good day, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am loving your blog look anna! i feel like every time i come back another little detail is different and it's so lovely!

    and i love these decals! how cute would they be in a children's room. adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah, I've never seen toilet decals! Clever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i love those toilet decals. really adorable.
    those wall ones are wonderful, too =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love love wall decals! those owls are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute decals. You always have great giveaways Anna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha ha sooooo cute! They have a cute shop:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. those little monkeys are soooooo cute!! I must have them :)

    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are lovely :)

    http://rebeccaarmstrongx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun! I like that little monster peeping out! Certainly a good surprise for guests!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover