6.28.2010

Meet the Blogger: Jennifer of I Art U



Q: 5 words that describe Jennifer:
A: curious. imaginative! reflective. harmonious. and adaptable :)


Q: What got you to start blogging?
A: I was in major need of a creative outlet! Blogging is the perfect outlet. It helps me organize thoughts and ideas as well as share my passions and inspirations with others!



Q: When people ask you what you do for a living, how do you describe it?
A: I like to say that I practice the art of creatively living and loving well :) 

Q: When you are in need of some inspiration, where do you look?
A: I'm inspired by the juxtaposition between the city and the earth! Those two things are inspirations within themselves--and I seek their wisdom! Blogs are also essential to my daily living--there are many that I look to for creative awakenings!



Q: You have incredible design taste. What are the elements that catch your eye when it comes to design?

A: Wow, thank you! I am flattered! Let's see...in short, I am consistently drawn to clean and simple design! I'm also drawn to a lot of texture, colors, and symmetry (YUM)! I drool over mid century modern and sustainable and urban design! Those are just off the top of my head!

(all image resorces found via i art u)




Find Jennifer Here:

*Thank you Jennifer for being a part of the series and sharing your inspiration with us! Look forward to more!




27 comments:

  1. Oh, this is such a charming post and how nice it is to meet Jennifer here.
    I love the words she used to describe herself. Hope you are well and I wish you a happy Monday;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great! Going to check her out now! HAPPY MONDAY SWEETIE!!! :D
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/
    http://gypsy-potography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview, what a lovely girl!

    Hope you both have a fantastic week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great interview anna!!! i'm going to check out her site now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so interesting Anna, i will definitely check Jennifer's blog asap
    Thanks for these xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her response to your question about how she describes what she does for a living, that's so right on the money. I love it! I can't wait to check out her blog more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these features you do! How do you nominate yourself to be a part of one? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this interview! She sounds so great and I can't wait to check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know her but she's a cutie. Thanks for introducing us! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's funny how so many of us started our blogs in search of a creative outlet. LOVED this feature!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving this feature! Thanks, Anna. Happy Monday to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. awwwww great interview anna! i am a HUGE fan of jennifer's blog and her photography is amazing! not to mention, she is a sweetheart too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. jennifer young is such a talented young lady, it was very nice and quite exciting to read her interview.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this interview! jennifer is so great, and her blog is always incredibly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very coll! Great interview doll! Happy Monday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this!! so glad to meet her -- thanks for the introduction. headed to her blog world now!

    ReplyDelete
  17. okay, she had me at her blog name. so so presh!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love her blog ;) what a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i am a fan of jennifer from iartu. she is such an inspiration. thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. ive had the privilege of meeting jennifer in person, she is so awesome and sweet :) such an awesome interview!

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  21. so honored to be part of this series anna. you are inspiring! thank you!

    and thanks to everyone for your very kind and encouraging words!!

    j.

    ReplyDelete
  22. this woman is a wealth of inspiration and visiting her blog makes me happy. super interview!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love jenn. She is like a sister to me!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Jennifer has amazing taste! I love this post, Anna! xo

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover