3.26.2010

Stylist Spotlight: La Marquise des Agnes


As you may know, I love discovering new style and artistry. 
La Marquise des Agnes combines the two so beautifully. 

Find the designer behind these beauties here:



Fun Links for your Weekend:
A Cherry Blossom theme inspiration board.
Before and After Renovation.
Cuter than cute Gender Reveal Party.
A beautiful story about adoption.
A sneak peak at Kate Spade Fall 2010.


 
P.S. Guest Posting today over at Buggie and Jellybean! Come say hello!

16 comments:

  1. just beautiful. I love how simple and lovely these are.
    also those DIY flowers below are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing what a little color and flair can do for a simple shirt. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the yellow one, I wish I didn't look sick when wearing yellow or I'd own a lot more yellow clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O M G. i love those tanks. how adorable + pretty.

    what a great find. hope you have a great weekend girlie. with that super adorable little son of yours that everytime i see his photo i sigh....too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there,

    I just came across your blog and really enjoyed it.

    Please come and have a look at my page too.

    I hope to see you soon.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfits, I love all of them, especially the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh so pretty! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am sooo in love with flowers on shirts, hair clips, shoes, and belts these days!!! it really adds such a sweet touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sabine's creations are beautiful, and she's such a lovely & sweet person too :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover