1.02.2010

Highlights of 2009




This was one of the craziest years of my life, but simply the BEST.
A few Blessings from '09:


~ Becoming a Mother to little Gabriel- in him I see the face of God.
~ Celebrating my first wedding Anniversary with my love.
~ Moving across the country to the same city as my sister. 
~ Running my first 10K.
~ Starting my own business.
~ Meeting new amazing friends, and seeing old dear ones.
~ Teaching art lessons
~ Getting to see my grandparents celebrate their 70th wedding anniversary

Looking forward to 2010!

4 comments:

  1. Aww! So sweet! I am sure 2010 is gonna bring you more amazing and wonderful things in life up ahead!

    Let's rock 2010 together!

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, your year sounds like it was amazing. Happy 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it sounds like an incredible year. cheers to the next one! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! I ran my first 10k this year too!! I'm think maybe half marathon for 2010?? (emphasis on the maybe) .... :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover